Page 112 of 113 FirstFirst ... 102108109110111112113 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1123

Thread: Pesident Clinton

Refugees don't make America great, I mean, as a group, no, but we all can... even them but I'm not for letting more in unless they come the same way my wife did, jumping through a dozen hoops and paying fees.
    Glowing green eyes is a camera photoflash reflection.

Just another good reason for high capacity magazines.....this religion of peace wants to turn your city into a shithole...fuck them...if you go through proper channels to immigrate to this country, then so be it...but allowing hundreds of thousands of raging young men who we have been bombing for decades is just pure ignorance...I support Trump in ANY international ban on an endless flow of refugees that hate us. GO TRUMP! Fuck Mohammad...

Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

Fuck Mohammad...
    That is really insensitive; he created the "religion of peace".

Darwin was right. ""The survival of the fittest", but the fittest may not be what you think. Cockroaches are very successful. An aggressive, political/religious doctrine like Islam is one approach to promoting the species. Poverty and a high reproductive rate of short lived individuals with limited intelligence can overwhelm the more "sophisticated" societies in Western Europe. On the other hand, how did those societies evolve through millennia of climatic pressure, plague, war and starvation? It certainly wasn't luck.

I think, in the long run, Islam will go the way of other failed experiments like communism and the 4 foot tall "human hobbit" from Africa. It simply will not be able to compete.

Happy Presidents Day! (a day or two late)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Literally-Hillaryu.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	51780
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by planters View Post
    That is really insensitive; he created the "religion of pieces".
    ..There, fixed yer typo.. Jk, I know you were being sarcastic / know you 'know better'.. And it seems like the bat-sht crazy isn't going to let up, anytime soon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPtNON6sHXw

..and Canada is next-up on the 'Country-murder thru Migration-policy' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2j755Bd72aU

..and Oh yeah, PS - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHnjlQC6Puw / https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa8jOoL0LoE / https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rtqJ3W3g1c ..can't disagree with Any of these sentiments.. Funny how the richer / more Able to help True refugees (...not the (clearly) just 'taking advantage of a meal-ticket' skak, plaguing much of Europe..) some people are, the longer thier 'arm's length', is.. Where's the Lefty-Outrage over That? Why aren't these loud-mouth (but Do-nothing..) Celebs / Bureaucrats protested-against as 'racists'??

..Darth Soros can't die soon enough, imo...
    Last edited by dsli_jon; 02-22-2017 at 09:43.
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Milo did nothing wrong.

I don't think he did, but his statements are being used as a weapon against him.

This is a war. You might remember how viscous the SJWs and even the liberals that populate this forum became as their dominance of the communications began to wane. Keep your blade sharp.

Actually, this might be another conspiracy theory, but in some sense Milo, being a child sexual abuse victim himself, kind of made the public more aware of these issues by having the media destroy his career but at the cost of having to talk about these issues and getting the public's attention on it. I don't think he did it on purpose or that it would be worth it but the same media which was trying to completely ridicule and discredit any info about the whole pizzagate thing now had to talk about these issues. hm

Im with her...

Pat B

laserman532 on ebay