i think TSA would disagree with that plan.
swami-flame.jpg
i think TSA would disagree with that plan.
swami-flame.jpg
suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.
This is from the special effects house I used to work at. It was my first job after graduating college.
I have the prototype. It only makes a 10 ft fireball though. All I would need is a BBQ propane tank to connect it to.
Not as impressive as Swami though.
Actual product that was installed in a put put course. This was taken in the parking lot of the special effects house the day before the install.
Dragons Breath 002.jpg
This is the prototype.
Dragon's Breath.jpg
Chris
That's at a mini golf course.![]()
Payment sent! I can't wait!
Rodney, an early welcome the Retiree Club! Trust me, you're going to love it.
-David
"Help, help, I'm being repressed!"
Yup! It's in Myrtle Beach SC. We installed it in a volcano.
Here is the final product. You can see the water cannons going off too. It looks like lava.
Dragons Breath 001.jpg
There was a dragon that breathed fire & a lagoon that burned too, but I don't have pictures of either of those. They weren't as impressive as the volcano anyway.
I doubt they are still in business. That was back in 1996.
I don't want to cause issues with the local fire dept. We see them enough during SELEM. I will defer to the all mighty Adam to decide if I should bring it.
When was that installed? It's been a few years since I've been to MB. I'm not a fan of going there for various reasons. I might have to check that out though.
That was back in 1996.
Payment Sent! Tele Monster isn't missing it this year!
Payment sent. This will be my first SELEEM. Thanks to all the guys that help me get started and to Adam for all he has done for me. A big special thanks to my son Chris who made it all possible. See you all at SELEEM.
Baptist Bob t