Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132

Thread: SELEM 10 - August 9th through the 14th, 2016 - Sign up now!

Congratulations Adam on recognition for all the hard work you put in. Genuine nice guy from my dealings with him and well deserved.

Thanks for the kind words, guys!

Adam

Kevin aka Afturmath, the SELEM 10 DJ, here. I had a ton of fun at SELEM, learned way more than I was prepared for (lots of homework and some purchases in my future), and really enjoyed meeting you fine bunch of mad scientists! I'm already planning for next year with Singlemode to come up with a coordinated live show.

I've been busy with work and a couple other gigs (recorded, of course), but I have the Thursday night psytrance set posted to my mixcloud at https://www.mixcloud.com/afturmath/a...ust-11th-2016/.

I'll post the next couple sets as I get to them (and the other ~12 hours of new recorded mixes). Enjoy!

Ah...brought back memories...or nightsweats!
    Can this be downloaded in any way?

Even though it has been a few weeks since SELEM I do want to say a big thank you to all involved with SELEM.

An especially big thanks to Adam for all the work that he has done to make SELEM possible. Also thank you to all the others that contribute and everyone that came.
    It really is simply an amazing experience to be around all of the great people that share a similar interest that come to SELEM.

There really is nothing like SELEM.

Where's that LIKE button?

Quote Originally Posted by Mattronium View Post
    Even though it has been a few weeks since SELEM I do want to say a big thank you to all involved with SELEM.

An especially big thanks to Adam for all the work that he has done to make SELEM possible. Also thank you to all the others that contribute and everyone that came.
    It really is simply an amazing experience to be around all of the great people that share a similar interest that come to SELEM.

There really is nothing like SELEM.

Was a great experience! Question...Do we have dates for SELEM XI?
    Want to start checking Airfares and Rental cars.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

August 8th to the 13th. With load in being on the 8th. I think that was already established last year since we have the Trotthouse reservations made. There *may* be a need/want to stay until the 14th but, I'll let Buffo discuss that and if its happening. (Something for the city of Newton may be in the works again.)
    PM Sent...

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    August 8th to the 13th. With load in being on the 8th. I think that was already established last year since we have the Trotthouse reservations made. There *may* be a need/want to stay until the 14th but, I'll let Buffo discuss that and if its happening. (Something for the city of Newton may be in the works again.)
    Thanks!
    I guess us "Holiday Inners" didn't get the memo.

Now...I just have to make sure I book flying into Charlotte...and Not into Charleston!
    Did that last time...but caught it a few minutes later when looking at google maps to refresh driving directions from the airport.
    Was able to change my reservations with no penalty, thank goodness!

Looking forward to the SELEM XI thread.

Rodney D.