Thread: Looking for a single Molex connector

Default Looking for a single Molex connector

I'm trying to find a source for a Molex 35156-0300 connector - it's a 3.96mm pitch 3 way connector receptacle; can't find it on ebay and most suppliers want to sell them in large quantities or charge a handling fee. I need just 1 plus a couple of the crimp terminals to fit.
    If anyone can help, I would be most grateful.

Digikey will sell one for $.28:

http://www.digikey.com/product-searc...035156-0300%20

Crimp connectors:

http://www.digikey.com/product-detai...19-1-ND/608888

Least expensive shipping is USPS 1st class.

Try http://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/pcb-co...362D3033303026

£0.132 Price Each (In a Pack of 10) and 440 in stock for FREE next working day delivery
    So it's gonna costya £1.32 ...shouldn't break the bank !
    Cheers
    PS. These positive locking wire to board housings are for use with series 50217 crimp terminals, typical stock number 720-6722.
    Last edited by catalanjo; 04-29-2016 at 21:12. Reason: forgot the terminals

Cheers Catalanjo, ordered!

i miss the days at terumo that had all of that stuff plus the tool heads to correctly crimp them on, now a days i use pliers and a little solder to make up for the lack of the correct force to crimp them, the crimping tools where not that cheap . i have one handle for there insulation displacement connectors but i would love to find different heads for the handle, some of my crystalaser dpss use the red in color insulation displacement terminals and find i have to make new ones using ic sockets that i cut to size.
    thanks for the links, one thing i like about the simple driver from Russia is he supplies the sockets and the female ends for free, the flexdrive p3.3 i solder on screw type connectors to them to make things easier.
    another terminal i like i think are called flea terminals but i dont know where to but them, it's a pin the solders to the board and you then solder to the flea clips. i don't know if that's the correct name for them though.
    any idea where i can get the solder to flea clips from?, they look like molex terminals but you solder to the and have no outer casing, i dont know if molex is the company that makes them though
    Remember Remember The 8th of November, When No One Stood, but Kneel, In Surrender
    In a popular government when the laws have ceased to be executed, as this can come only from the corruption of the republic, the state is already lost. Montesquieu