Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Revised price -30% off atenlaser 8w brand new rgb modules

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

I'm going to pretend I didn't just hover over every word in this post and gently stroke the computer screen.
    PM Sent...

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

oh that is lovely. congratulations on this beautiful piece of art. now please send it to me so i can properly appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by jors View Post
    Hello guys!

Here it is V.2 Atenlaser 12W RGB module (Kecked, this time with scanning pics
    After testing I have to say the spatial filter performance is AWESOME, even better than expected. Please look at projection tests and beam spot pics.
    Beam spots are sharp and extremely clean, also spots share the same size. The overlap is near to perfect (perfect on eyes), the yellow is almost pure, no red! (where's the red surrounding the yellow spot?? . This is no ION, no OPSL, but we are very close!
    With the help of Thorlabs x-y translation the pinhole positioning is extremely easy and very stable, just 6 seconds adjust.
    I've tested several edmund optics pinholes, and finally going with 60µm aperture. This is aggressive filtering, power loss is about 23% but the beams are lovely, 8 awesome watts.
    Other nice features are beam heigh adjustable from 17 to 31mm. The module matches all scanner brands height directly (just fix module side to scanner). The output mirror is also adjustable from module side to match several scanners block sizes.
    TEC all diodes, <1mrad full angle (real), <5mm beam waist (Real), startup delay, temp over protection etc...
    Configuration without Spatial is also possible of course, also coming with 8W or 12W version and 460nm as well for blue if required.
    Production units comes with anodised aluminium red/gold and protecting top plate cover. Top plate will be also machined to allocate 2 Meanwell EPP-300/24 to power the module and also delivering +/-24 for scanners as well, so a very compact unit.

This is a lot of work, hope you like it

Attachment 50362
    Attachment 50363
    Attachment 50364
    Attachment 50365
    Attachment 50366
    Attachment 50367
    Attachment 50368
    Attachment 50369
    Attachment 50370
    Attachment 50371
    Attachment 50372
    Attachment 50373
    Attachment 50374
    Attachment 50375
    Attachment 50376
    Attachment 50377
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

You know what is bizzare. I got into this I think about 6 years ago and at the time, a two watt projector was thousands of dollars and would have brought drools from people to come stand around it and stare at SELEM, wishing desperately that they could afford one. Now.... two watts is merely a bit of accepted "waste".
    PM Sent...

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    You know what is bizzare. I got into this I think about 6 years ago and at the time, a two watt projector was thousands of dollars and would have brought drools from people to come stand around it and stare at SELEM, wishing desperately that they could afford one. Now.... two watts is merely a bit of accepted "waste".
    good point... and my show programming projector is only .5W
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Totally beautiful as expected....... this puts you you squarely at the TOP of the market
    Congratulations on a great job.
    I will have to come round to see this live if I may.
    Cheers

.........got my eyes on you

OMG, it's gorgeous. So... clean, and sleek.

The damage has begun and the first PayPal payment made. Jors and I have an arrangement. You won't see this at SELEM this year sadly but, bring your butt to SELEM 11.
    PM Sent...

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    The damage has begun and the first PayPal payment made. Jors and I have an arrangement. You won't see this at SELEM this year sadly but, bring your butt to SELEM 11.
    you ordered one for me... right?? right???

Time for me to finally jump on the diode bandwagon!
    Jors PM me please.
    Will there be three phase!!!!