Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LasershowGen now with free edition!

Hi, thank you for your post. I need to externally (remotely) (not from the LaserShowGen software) run the laser show and pause it. On/Off laser maybe. I need to do it from some physical port like USB. In LSX it is possible to do from Midi port. I can probably use USB relay to turn on and off the laser power, but affraid to spoil it fast.
    How about LaseShowGen? Maybe you know such option? Any ideas? Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by MViatcheslav View Post
    Hi, thank you for your post. I need to externally (remotely) (not from the LaserShowGen software) run the laser show and pause it. On/Off laser maybe. I need to do it from some physical port like USB. In LSX it is possible to do from Midi port. I can probably use USB relay to turn on and off the laser power, but affraid to spoil it fast.
    How about LaseShowGen? Maybe you know such option? Any ideas? Thank you
    There's no way to externally communicate with LSG other than to use keyboard buttons. So you could have a USB keyboard, or custom device that acts as a keyboard, to send button presses that starts, stops, pauses playback etc. There are also programs that can translate MIDI signals into such keyboard presses.

Mny thanks to your explanation. It helped a lot. All the best in all your endeavours.

We can generate such codes. Thank you
    Last edited by MViatcheslav; 01-20-2020 at 21:10.

Ok, from the latest manual I found, that this is Tab button. And it works. Thanks again