Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newbie wants a bit of sensible advice please.

Hey Jamie

I'm involed in putting some fairly big lasers in UK clubs.

Most have audience scanning , with all necessary licensing and legal issues taken care of. I'ts not difficult , especially with a 300mW rgb.

Drop me a pm and I'll give you a number to call, and I'll talk you through it.

The first thing you'll need is some decent software. Pangolin , Medias are very popular. I sell Cypher , written by pangolin. All these will be several hudred quid, but worth it in the long run, especially if you wan to be safe.

Beware of free software with budget lasers !

Take it easy

Fluff
    The light at the end of the tunnel. Its' a white laser.
    www.rocknite.co.uk

Hi I'm new here too and want to follow on from this too. I'm a SCUBA instructor but have been in the entertainment industry for about 10-12 years now. I'm heading out to Central America (Belize in particular) for diving and was thinking of taking a small green projector with me. I was hoping to use this is some bars, maybe a bit of advertising. If it works well I'll get a RGB shipped out.
    My question is, does anyone know of the rules and regs out in that part of the world? Would it be as hard as the US or as grey as UK or as relexed as Europe.

Any ideas? Thanks for all the help I've had reading these posts so far.

Cheers
    Rich