Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advice in projector building

Guys i know that in this field 20€ or 20$ are nothing but i think that for the first project is better to be in "trouble". If you have all the expensive equipment you can't learn how to fix a problem, someone else has thought of it before you.
    The important is that when you see the final result, you know how to improve the system if you want to fix one problem and how to act if you want to fix another problem.
    For example, in this way i can learn how to build a spatial filter to decrease the divergence etc etc...

Thanks for the advice kecked and swamidog.

Anytime. If you were closer I'd be a lot more help

Hi...as per my knowledge lots of different sources for green reflect dichros but when cheap the efficiency is reduced. Try Lillyelectronics for Chinese cheap and cheerful.
    Best use ally for case since it is easy to cut/drill/bend and generally muck about with as well as being light/strong and very heat conductive.PSU is something else again. Some people are wary of cheap switch mode PSUs from China, but since you need a very fast Oscope to see spikes that can reduce the life of LDs.

electronic circuit assembly
    Last edited by BudSigner; 09-01-2016 at 11:03.