Alright... Sorry been away from the forum for a little while. It's late here right now and I'm about ready to hit the sack... I'll post a set of pictures tomorrow as soon as I get the chance. I just need some help with getting the galvo's working right if someone can advise of a good and reliable method. For the record I tried running them from the headphone jack of my Dell laptop and they worked fine. The range on them was not the full scope though as I was just playing random music... I tried to boost it by using a cheap set of speakers and plugged the galvo instead of the speaker, it seemed to work better, and I get a good response, only problem is the speakers are cheap - as I said - and there was too much noise. My desktop has the Audigy 2 24-bit 7.1 soundcard in it, but I have not tried using that yet.

P.S. Aaron, you might know the place I got these from. At the price I mentioned, you can easily guess Also... the smilies are... priceless! I fell off my chair once I saw it... it's definitely still really funny even the second time around.

Any help and advice on how to operate them would be greatly appreciated;
DDL