Thread: ILDA Gem Update

Default ILDA Gem Update

Hello all

this is just a 'for information' post.

I have had various feedback wrt ILDA GEM Pocket that people would like the ability to disable the 10 min auto power off function. So I have made an update to the firmware (and manual) to include this function/feature.
    All future ILDA Gem Pockets will be programmed with this firmware and if you have an older ILDA Gem Pocket (bought before Sept 2016) we will be happy to flash it with the new firmware for just the cost of return postage (which in the UK will be £3.35)

The change has been implemented in how you use the 'On' button. A short press will power the Gem up normally, with the APO enabled and it will therefore turn off after 10 mins without a button press. Turning the unit on with a longer press of the power button for more than a second and the APO is disabled for that session. This means that the unit will need to be powered down by use of the 'Off' button, and next time its turned on the APO will be active again (unless you start up with a long press of the button)

Call or email for details.

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Thumbs up

..Drool...+_+ Can't wait to have the scratch to get one, 'specially since the 'TSA' (Terrorizers wearing the Stripes of America.. broke the snot out of mine, ya know... trying to find that hidden Trident missile I surely had stuffed inside it.. Arrgh, US "Security", what a load of bollocks..

..I'll keep savin the pennies, *sigh* Thx for the FYI..
    cheers..
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

You mean the US customs wallas actually took it apart to see what was inside !

Cheers

PS. U work with LASERS so U must be a terreryst!