Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ether Dream 2

@j4cbo - Another quick question in addition to the static IP question. Is there comprehensive documentation that replaces the etherdream 1 online docs? I'm interested in knowing what the status codes are that the etherdream is returning - Specifically response codes 73 & 97 during some glitches, I'm assuming I'm not filling the buffer enough at times. Thanks! So far running smoothly with 4x Etherdreams on a gigabit switch!

Is there comprehensive documentation that replaces the etherdream 1 online docs? I'm interested in knowing what the status codes are that the etherdream is returning - Specifically response codes 73 & 97 during some glitches
    The protocol has not changed. The page is kind of buried, but the response codes are here. Note, they are all given in hex values and your values above appear to be decimal.

https://ether-dream.com/protocol.html

Where's the source code for the ED2 firmware? There's a download page that links to the source, but that has a big notice saying it only applies to EtherDream 1 and links to the new site. But on the new site I only see a binary download. And the latest ED2 firmware is dated March 10, 2018, but the Github repo hasn't been updated nearly that recently.