Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New laser software: Moncha!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by carmangary View Post
    ...So, it may not grow as much as mine will.
    So when you gonna build your own DAC to go with you software? Or just modify a popelscan DAC with a USB port.

Actually, I spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to make a USB DAC but that sort of thing is just too far over my head. If I ever find someone who wants to help me and who knows about USB chips and interfacing I might give it another shot. I'd really like to develop a USB based DAC with a handful of TTL outputs.

I would add support for the easylase and riya dacs...
    If you need some tester with an easylase & riya card feel free to contact me...

Default moncha

hi
    you guys with moncha i am also keen to buy moncha but how does it compare to other dacs like pang fb3 for output quality does the 16 bit outputs make a difference?

ive not used it lots, am waiting for my red back. but like i said earlier i think. does not seem to be any little lines or tails on the animations
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Anyone know the correct email address for this company?. I sent an email last week saying I was interested in their product and could I have a price and so far I have not had a reply.
    If they don't even answer sales enquires I have doubts about their level of support.

BTW I sent the email to:
    info@showtacle.com and CCed pokluda@showtacle.com

Cheers
    XG

Quote Originally Posted by xgeek View Post
    Anyone know the correct email address for this company?. I sent an email last week saying I was interested in their product and could I have a price and so far I have not had a reply.
    If they don't even answer sales enquires I have doubts about their level of support.

BTW I sent the email to:
    info@showtacle.com and CCed pokluda@showtacle.com

Cheers
    XG
    Hi XG
    PM Mystery 123
    he will help you

Default moncha / ilda

hi just been looking around moncha demo software it wont open ilda files just mws files is this just a demo thing or does it not work with ilda files

There are a couple ways to do it.
    (1) Click on a scene box on the right. Then select the Scene menu and then Select Show. It will let you select an ilda file and a song to play.

(2) Right click on an empty scene. The Edit scene box will appear. Select animation and then load an ilda file. You can then use the ilda file as a scene.

Default moncha

thanks just tried one of my 35meg show files and it plays way too fast even changing the speed to 0.1 and turning anim speed down