Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: laserworld ds1800rgb

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by Laser050 View Post
    I'd like more info about this kit. I live in Arizona and it gets really hot here especially now (summer). My test room will either be in the Garage (even hotter) or inside the house (76°). Is this Laser a terrible idea for my conditions?
    your house is fine. your garage is not.

i used to live near phoenix (goodyear). i had a metal garage door that was west facing and my garage was pretty much an easy bake oven during the summer. to run my laser cutter, i insulated the garage door and then built a floating wall of insulating panels with an 8 inch air gap between it and the door.. then i installed a portable AC unit.

only then was my garage usable. assuming you overlooked the scorpions, centipedes, snakes, geckos, and black widows.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Lol AZ reptiles and crawlers. Gotta love em. This is the 1st laser I have bought so I'm trying to get as much info as possible. Francis has been awesome in helping and answering questions.

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by Laser050 View Post
    Lol AZ reptiles and crawlers. Gotta love em. This is the 1st laser I have bought so I'm trying to get as much info as possible. Francis has been awesome in helping and answering questions.
    other than the infernal heat and the fact that my community was a place where old people go to drive golf carts and die, it was really awesome. there was miles of great hiking next to my house and a huge selection of interesting flora and fauna around my house and in my yard.. but, summer nights when it never cooled below 100f were just a drag.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    other than the infernal heat and the fact that my community was a place where old people go to drive golf carts and die, it was really awesome. there was miles of great hiking next to my house and a huge selection of interesting flora and fauna around my house and in my yard.. but, summer nights when it never cooled below 100f were just a drag.
    I sent ya a message. Please check it any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by catalanjo View Post
    PM me, if you want more details concerning the DS1800-fix-kit.
    Cheers
    It looks like I'm too new to the forum to PM you, but I'm interested. I just recieved a DS1800RGB and am new to the scene, learning as much as I can. Thanks!