Thread: StarShower Specs

Default StarShower Specs

I ws waiting in line in Krogers, and found myself next to a pile of these on sale for $30 or so.
    Thought you might be interested in the specs on the box:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	StarShower.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	476.2 KB 
ID:	51208

What is class 3R?

Cheers...Mike
    Runs with Lasers

Class 3 Restricted.

Basically it's laser of up to 5mw usually with a fattened beam. There's considered to be a slight risk of exceeding MPE but the risk is considered low (you'd pretty much have to override the aversion response). It used to be known as Class iiiA.

I saw those at Target tonight and was also looking at the specs. I was wondering if 5mw would be bright enough to see on the house if there was much ambient light.

Lights up my Living Room just fine! Great for watching space movies. I got the Motion one. Hehe

Quote Originally Posted by JohnYayas View Post
    I saw those at Target tonight and was also looking at the specs. I was wondering if 5mw would be bright enough to see on the house if there was much ambient light.

One word for output....LIMP !!! Garbage....Yes...inside...on almost white walls...kinda OK....

Outside....on a light tan house....called " Clay "colour...Sucks !!! Forget it !!! If you buy it....Save your receipt !!!

CDBEAM
    Beam Axiom #1 ~The Quantum well is DEEP ! Photons for ALL !!
    Beam Axiom #2 ~Yes...As a matter of fact...I DO wear tinfoil on my head !!
    Beam Axiom #3 ~Whe'n dout...Po ah Donk awn et !!
    Beam Axiom #4 ~A Chicken in every Pot, and a Laser Lumia in every Livingroom !!
    Beam Axiom #5 ~"Abstract Photonic Expressionism"....is "Abstractonimical" !!
    Beam Axiom #6 ~ "A Posse ad Essea" ~ From being possible to being actual ...is the beam target !