Thread: Trying to purchase LSX software

Default Trying to purchase LSX software

I Just bought galvos with amps, Ether Dream DAC, and I'm looking at LSX software.

I'm running a Mac but I run other programs on the PC side... not sure if LSX runs on MAC side...

When I go to the purchase page for LSX software, it offers a series of options. Which option should I choose? I have no idea what they refer to.

Activation locked to new USB dongle:
    Activation locked to RIYA serial
    Activation locked to LDS dongle serial
    Activation locked to QM serial

Thanks!

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

LSX does not run natively under OSX. i run it in a vm using vmware and it works fine.

since you already have an etherdream dac, i would recommend LSX with the usb dongle.

Quote Originally Posted by leif26 View Post
    I Just bought galvos with amps, Ether Dream DAC, and I'm looking at LSX software.

I'm running a Mac but I run other programs on the PC side... not sure if LSX runs on MAC side...

When I go to the purchase page for LSX software, it offers a series of options. Which option should I choose? I have no idea what they refer to.

Activation locked to new USB dongle:
    Activation locked to RIYA serial
    Activation locked to LDS dongle serial
    Activation locked to QM serial

Thanks!
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Thanks.. I'm also looking at LaserCam software but under a list of DACs I do not see Ether Dream listed. Are they compatible?

Thanks.. I'm also looking at LaserCam software but under a list of DACs I do not see Ether Dream listed. Are they compatible?
    yes. lasercam is compatible with etherdream.

here's an example.

suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Thanks! From what I have gathered it is possible to use a Kinect device to stream the silhouette of a video image in real time and output the image with a laser/galvo. I see a few different types of Kinect, is one better than another for interface with LSX/ LaserCam software?
    Is there additional software/hardware required for this scheme?

Thanks! From what I have gathered it is possible to use a Kinect device to stream the silhouette of a video image in real time and output the image with a laser/galvo. I see a few different types of Kinect, is one better than another for interface with LSX/ LaserCam software?
    Is there additional software/hardware required for this scheme?
    if memory serves, lasercam only works with one version of the kinect. you'll have to ping the developer for the details. maybe it's been updated since last time i checked.

Can't seem to find an email address for Innolasers to purchase or ask questions.. When I go to their website it seems to be georestricted.

Can't seem to find an email address for Innolasers to purchase or ask questions.. When I go to their website it seems to be georestricted.
    try: ild.sos.activation@gmail.com