Thread: Laser Parts For Sale

Laser Warning Laser Parts For Sale

Last edited by Shmackitup; 11-02-2017 at 18:50.

First, Welcome to PL. It would help to know your location, that way some of us will know whether or not to order from you (shipping costs around the world and such).

Second, You wouldn't happen to have any casio xj-a140 (slim) projector shells would you? I have a projector that works great but the bottom shell was cracked and I would like to get a new one for it so I can mount it to a ceiling bracket again.
    If you're the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room.

The Diode is a good price, but take your fucking POINTER parts OFF of HERE. WTF selling 6watt Laser pointers?? YOU have got to be kidding me!!! I have a friend over at CDRH that has a few things to say to you about this wreckless sales and use. No you cant sell a pointer in the USA over .5mw. GET IT?? Man this shit pisses me off.. GET THE FUCK OFF OF HERE...

Quote Originally Posted by nuphotonix View Post
    The Diode is a good price, but take your fucking POINTER parts OFF of HERE. WTF selling 6watt Laser pointers?? YOU have got to be kidding me!!! I have a friend over at CDRH that has a few things to say to you about this wreckless sales and use. No you cant sell a pointer in the USA over .5mw. GET IT?? Man this shit pisses me off.. GET THE FUCK OFF OF HERE...
    And no I am not defending him, just curious if my understanding is correct by law. Is he selling a completed pointer or parts, in kit form my understanding is it would be legal to sell.
    leading in trailing technology

Is 4KHz bandwidth on the diode driver enough for show use? For twice the price I can get 100KHz in a nice enclosed unit.