Thread: laser show express

Default laser show express

who sells lsx in the states? cant seem to find any usa distributors........

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that innolaser site says it cannot be accessed by usa users and i went to another drlava site, and while it allows you to select items, thats as far as it goes--it wont allow me to process the rest of my order ie. address,name, cc details etc......

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by dondorward View Post
    that innolaser site says it cannot be accessed by usa users and i went to another drlava site, and while it allows you to select items, thats as far as it goes--it wont allow me to process the rest of my order ie. address,name, cc details etc......
    the innolaser site is a usa site. i'm in the us and having no problems getting to it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-12-28 at 12.12.21 PM.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	513.3 KB 
ID:	51430
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

weird..... i saw that but every time i go to innolaser it says cannot access this store from your country........ill keep trying til i get it