Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: CampLEM Mark I - May 11th-14th 2017 - Northern California

Quote Originally Posted by platinum View Post
    Well, that was fun!

This will be a yearly thing now. It was great to hang out with you all and geek out on laser stuff. If you don't mind the cold, I'm thinking about a winter edition late this year or early next year.

- J
    As long as there is a spring one too xD. Let the countdown until mark 2 Begin.
    I posted pics to Facebook definitely if you get a chance Show the pics to Picasso. I enjoyed taking them wish I was not 3K miles from that place I would be there every weekend.
    Lasers
    •405nm violet(blue-ray) laser-eBay I fixed it ya
    •473nm 10mW LSR473NL series blue laser module www.lasever.com review
    •488nm 5mW Novalux Protera DPSS Laboratory Unit
    •532nm 5mW green laser www.elitelasers.com
    •650nm 5mW red

I guess I need to log on to PL more often...I would have gone to this...maybe next year...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	00S0S_bdpSaauwJOJ_1200x900.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	90.4 KB 
ID:	52128
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman532 View Post
    I guess I need to log on to PL more often...I would have gone to this...maybe next year...
    For future LEMs, I will do my best to resume the practice of hounding people to attend. For the past few, I've simply posted the thread and mentioned the meeting in passing, for the most part. We're all busy in one way or another, so I will do my best to remind people about these things.

I tried to make it, I made it as far as the bridge but was not willing to pull the trailer any further up that road, it was hard enough to go as far as the bridge, crap I hope I was on the right road ???

Quote Originally Posted by Boom View Post
    I tried to make it, I made it as far as the bridge but was not willing to pull the trailer any further up that road, it was hard enough to go as far as the bridge, crap I hope I was on the right road ???
    We were wondering where you were. The bridge over Browns Creek is about 11 miles up Harrison Gultch Road, pretty close to Deerlick Springs. The road has some potholes, but I'm wondering if you were on a different road because Harrison Gultch isn't that bad.

Sorry you weren't able to attend.

Here is what happened to me, I put in Deerlick Springs resort in my GPS and it had me leave I-5 in Yreka and follow hwy 3 south to Douglas city, I had no idea it would take all day to drive down hwy-3 but it did ( at least 4 hours) so I stopped at the little store in Douglas city and asked directions to Deerlick Springs Resort and the man there told me to go left or east down hwy-299 for about 3 miles or so and make a left on a road ( I can't remember the name now) and after about 10 miles or so I came upon the steel bridge, you had to sort of turn left onto the bridge and right off of it ( I wonder if it was the correct road now ) well looking at the road after the bridge I decided I wouldn't risk getting stuck up there and turned around, I left a paper plate with "BOOM was here" on the bridge so you could see it.
    While I was at the bridge a man on a motor cycle came by and I asked him about the road he said he would not go up it with my trailer so I left.

There were many signs along the way stating no ATV's were allowed on that road and it belonged to the Sierra Club or something like that name, I seen a couple mining claim notices along the way and one sign giving a $500.00 reward for stolen mining equipment no questions asked, did you see them signs ? was I on the right road ?

I brought a new lumia projector and a sound system and a few other lasers, DAMN...

Well next time maybe it will happen.
    Later...