Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Helios Laser DAC

Quote Originally Posted by Finale View Post
    Wait, does Maxwell support RIYA DACs? It's not in the list of "natively" supported DACs but I don't know what that means here.

PS. I know this thread started as Helios discussion, sorry. I'm actually considering getting one.
    No it does not I think, at least not on the version I have installed currently. RIYA dacs only works on Windows so I believe the author has chosen not to support it since Maxwell is a multi-platform program.

Quote Originally Posted by madgadget View Post
    Someone on Ebay is selling this with LasershowGen is that suitable?
    That's my project too so I sell it as an option together with the helios on ebay. It has a completely free version so you can try that before deciding if you want to buy: http://pages.bitlasers.com/lasershowgen/
    The full version will let you make proper shows in a timeline with layers. But it's not quite as powerful as other more expensive laser show suites obviously. LSX has a great reputation if you want something advanced.
    Last edited by Grix; 04-04-2017 at 08:17.

Ok I've ordered it and also ordered LaserShowGen to get me started. Just abstracts and stuff I want for now. Basic stuff really for indoor above head scanning etc. (I've no way to ensure any crowd scanning is safe) Oh and doing a laser training course soon...