Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is the best software for the money

Quote Originally Posted by dave View Post
    I found the instructions fine
    Me too. Where are you having problems Andy?
    LivePro can be a steep curve for a beginner, but the help file is excellent.
    A little bit werrrr, a little bit weyyyyyy, a little bit arrrrgggghhh

Cool

ScanTechHolland;

Just to point out, the Pangolin LA Freak package that we were talking about includes both the hardware controller (the Flashback 3) and software to go with it (the entire LA Studio software suite) for a total of $500. So, while it may offer a bit more performance than Cluch Cargo needs with his 20Kpps galvos right now, it will serve him well for a *long* time to come.

Say Dave and Cruch...

You guys both have the full FB3 controller, right? (The one with the DMX daughterboard?) If so, I'm curious if either of you have tried downloading the LA Studio software and running it on your FB3.?. (I'd like an honest comparison between Live Pro and the Live player that LA Studio comes with...) I've heard that the two are remarkably similar - your thoughts?

Adam
    Last edited by buffo; 07-07-2007 at 01:09.

Quote Originally Posted by p1t8ull View Post
    Me too. Where are you having problems Andy?
    LivePro can be a steep curve for a beginner, but the help file is excellent.
    i have made another thread with questions on but

the scan speed is 50% 30k whats 40k???

i want to enclose the fb3 in a plastic box does it need a fan to keep it cool???
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Quote Originally Posted by Buffo View Post

Say Dave and Cruch...

You guys both have the full FB3 controller, right? (The one with the DMX daughterboard?) If so, I'm curious if either of you have tried downloading the LA Studio software and running it on your FB3.?. (I'd like an honest comparison between Live Pro and the Live player that LA Studio comes with...) I've heard that the two are remarkably similar - your thoughts?

Adam
    Although i haven't played around much with LA studio, i noticed some similarities.

However LivePRO has many, many more features, and is still getting added to.
    Last edited by dave; 07-07-2007 at 04:34.
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/