Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SELEM is *ON* for 2007.

mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

DAve dont bother, I'll bring the same pango PF shows plus a few no pango PF shows more all linked into one 45 minute adat and edited so the music track never stops, with some changes and improved abstracts and rasters , damn, no evil grin smily. In other words I've got DSM covered.

now if you've got teh wall.....

Steve

Steve-
    Are you coming to SELEM with that?
    Steve

PS- Karl- it's only a short trip across the pond come join us

PPS- Adam- is there a sign-sheet so we know who-all's coming to SELEM:NC?

DAve dont bother, I'll bring the same pango PF shows
    Hey thats a great idea, why the hell bother with any of it? You have the same shows? The one I planned on bringing is not PF DSM by the way. Though that whole cd makes for a great laser show! Look forward to seeing your version, glad you have DSM covered, I will have another CD covered, sadly it will not be The Wall.

David

Cool

Things are looking up!

I think I'll start another thread so people can sign up with what equipment they're bringing. I figure everyone will just bring whatever shows they have, and if we've got duplicates - no problem. (Hey - maybe we can syncronize projectors and display in stereo!)

DZurcher - re: PF shows. OK, I thought you meant you were going to buy some shows from Bill. My bad. Hope you're not going to break the bank buying that other CD! (Last time I checked, buying a set of lasershows was pretty expensive - 3 to 4 figures expensive!) But I'd be lying if I didn't say I was looking forward to seeing them! (Especially on your projector! ) You gonna bring the rest of your stuff too, right? I want to see "again" by Peter Heyt again! (Hey, is that recursion?)

Mixedgas: What can I say? DSM! DSM! DSM! (Though I gotta admit that The Wall would be cool too.) I'm going to bring that HGM 5 along too (the one with the tube that's up to air). Maybe we can tinker with it. (Dzurcher remembers this laser as the one that nearly gave us both back injuries!)

Steve-o: Yeah, Steve Robers is bringing a whitelight to display it on, along with another argon I think.?. plus some other cool stuff. Also Dzurcher's got a home-brew analog effects table that he put together to go with his awesome RGB DPSS rig... Dreambeamz is going to have a few toys to play with (maybe even another ion laser), plus his 1.7 watt RGB DPSS rig. (And I know I'm forgetting a bunch of other people here...) So yeah, it's going to be a hell of a show!

Adam
    Last edited by buffo; 07-06-2007 at 19:30.