Thread: Scanners Scanners Scanners

Default Scanners Scanners Scanners

I finally found the time to match up and test all the Cambridge scanners I got a while back and have a bunch of complete scansets to sell. These are all fairly old with 96-01 date codes, but only saw light use in a lab before being put back on the shelf. I've inspected the mirrors, replaced any bad ones and tested everything. All are serial number matched and so should be pretty well tuned up out of the box. These all have high power dielectric mirrors set up for a 3mm beam diameter. You'll need to find a pair of 24-28V power supplies good for 3A or more. I can scare up some power supplies if you really want me to.

3 Cambridge 6210 Scanset (X and Y galvos in XY mount with cables and SN matched 678xx drivers) - $450 each (2 of these appear to be completely unused)

7 Cambridge 6800 Scanset (X and Y galvos in XY mount with cables and SN matched 6580 drivers) - $400 each (2 or 3 of these appear to be completely unused)

Established PL members (with >50 posts) can take $100 off these prices. Shipping by Priority Mail will be $20 and usually takes 2-3 days. UPS ground is about the same price, but usually (a lot) slower. International shipping is OK. I prefer DHL but can use USPS as long as you accept the risk of non-delivery.
    Last edited by Junktronix; 05-30-2017 at 13:19. Reason: update quantity available

A little more info. The XY mounts are all Cambridge type. The 6800's are tilted back 17 degrees and the 6210's are the tiny ones, not just 6800 type with shims. Cables are all original Cambridge and most are way longer than you will need. The 6210's come with a connector kit for the 678xx driver. I can dig up connectors for the 6580's if needed. I have all the users manuals (original PDF, not scans) and will make those available on my DropBox.

I'll post a few pictures for the unimaginative later today.

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

such a good deal... but i just burned my laser budget for a while.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Oh, and I can swap the standard right hand entry 6800 mounts for left hand entry if needed. 6210's are all right hand type.

Here are a couple of shots of the 6210's showing the tiny XY mount.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8443.JPG 
Views:	44 
Size:	1.86 MB 
ID:	52245
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8444.JPG 
Views:	40 
Size:	1.90 MB 
ID:	52246