Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Inherited laser equipment

Also to be more precise I am in Findlay Ohio.

swamidog is offline Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

that power supply sure looks like a viasho. not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by karlkar View Post
    Thank you everyone for the kind words, it means a lot to all of us.

The first laser I'm going to post is a DPSS. 532nm and 1000mw.

Turns on and makes a beam. No identifiable brand or documentation.
    Attachment 52513Attachment 52514
    Attachment 52515Attachment 52516
    Attachment 52517

I searched Google photos and after bit of scrolling I found something that looked pretty similar.

http://www.dmphotonics.com/DPSS_DMPV...DMPV-532-1.htm
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

.. Zak..

We here at the forums should be so fortunate to have a friend like you.... who cares about how the owner felt about his gear. And the forums was the best place to start..Buffo's words are bonded. This forum is member moderated and has little tolerance of ANY shady members. Best wishes from a former Buckeye.. hak
    BEYOND-FB3/APC40Mamba Black(clone & currently on loan) 2X 5paghetti & 2 I-Show 2X KGB 1000mW 532 DT40K (pair)XFX 1300 RGB full color RGB 30K DIY 3.5WRGB work in progress et al..assorted ttl chi-jectors--LOTS of LUMIA DIY pjs-
    Powered by Pangolin
    Former (2.5 yrs) ILDA Member- :-(
    uncertified ILDA LSO -- dont ask

Was thinking maybe a skype session might be best. You can walk around and show what you got like we were there. Maybe a party line if you can do that so multiple people can do it. I'll be at Indian lake end of this month.

Sorry for your loss!

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    that power supply sure looks like a viasho. not sure.
    You are correct, that's a Viasho.

mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

Skype works for me, as well..

Steve
    Qui habet Christos, habet Vitam!
    I should have rented the space under my name for advertising.
    When I still could have...

^^^ that is a great idea..
    Turning 70 last Monday gave me reason to consider what happens when we pass if clear intentions were not put to paper. I really have no family or 'laser' friends living very near me. My brother would likely be the one to dispose of my possessions. And he has no clue what is what.. never been to my house. This may be a topic for another thread. So just give that some thought... help Zak and later we can work on a plan. I know I would want some $$ to go to the forum.

Very nice to see Zak getting such excellent help. Len
    BEYOND-FB3/APC40Mamba Black(clone & currently on loan) 2X 5paghetti & 2 I-Show 2X KGB 1000mW 532 DT40K (pair)XFX 1300 RGB full color RGB 30K DIY 3.5WRGB work in progress et al..assorted ttl chi-jectors--LOTS of LUMIA DIY pjs-