Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SELEM 11 Presentation and Show Schedules

Quote Originally Posted by DZ View Post
    I know that solid state lasers have pretty much taken over this industry but I was wondering if there'd be any interest in a demonstration on how to align an ion laser from scratch? This would include removing both optics and going thru the process of using a hene laser to get an ion to lase again.
    I'm interested. I have a laserphysics reliant 300m that I would like to get running - just ticks right now - I know nothing about them so anything I can learn will be helpful. I also have a mobolazer with the laserphysics argon that runs good now, but if it needs alignment in the future I would like to be able to do it myself.
    Eric in New Orleans

Quote Originally Posted by JohnYayas View Post
    FYI: I will not be available for the rountable on Wed. I won't be arriving until either Thursday night or Friday morning. But, don't schedule around me because I have relatives in the area and will be in and out visiting them as well. If anyone wants to talk shop I will be available for one on one when I am there.
    OK thanks, Gary. Will do.

Quote Originally Posted by DZ View Post
    Ok cool, so a couple folks interested. David, can you put something in the schedule for Thursday?
    Great, David, I'm looking forward to it! The schedule is updated in the original post.

-David
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

x-posting to this thread:

Please go here: http://photonlexicon.com/forums/show...and-Scheduling and list your favorite EDM artists/genres, if you're so inclined. Thanks in advance!

If there is interest in a somewhat experimental live abstract performance to some somewhat experimental / abstract music - I can do a sorta re-enactment of the performance I did at Moogfest - this would be for the auditorium.

Johnny, I think this is a great idea. Get with David Kumpula and grab a slot in the schedule.

Also, are you bringing any RC gear this year?

Adam

Do people who present at the L&L provide lattes for the group?

-Sal

swamidog is offline Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by discothefunkyhippo View Post
    Do people who present at the L&L provide lattes for the group?

-Sal
    no. it's the other way around.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Actually, Adam Raugh has graciously agreed to provide refreshments for us. And just to keep Swami happy, I'm going to set up the Keurig machine in the cafeteria and bring a gallon of milk...

Adam

swamidog is offline Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

it takes more than that to keep me happy!

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    Actually, Adam Raugh has graciously agreed to provide refreshments for us. And just to keep Swami happy, I'm going to set up the Keurig machine in the cafeteria and bring a gallon of milk...

Adam
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    Johnny, I think this is a great idea. Get with David Kumpula and grab a slot in the schedule.

Also, are you bringing any RC gear this year?

Adam
    It's on my list of things to bring / do, but it is kinda a low priority. At the very least I will bring my Inductrix - and if I have time to get my racing drone ready, I will bring it as well. No helis though.