Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign up list for SELEM 2007

Lightbulb

I started a thread that basically stated what we are doing and pointed to this one.

I talked to Ann about coming late when I got the room. She gave me "directions" already. I mentioned taking Friday off to the boss and she said it may be possible to get half or may be all of it off. She asked if there will be a place to cook or atleast heat back up the lasagna?

I have an issue or two with my projector. A hum in the galvos when I plug the green in and a flickering in the blue and green. The both just started so I have not been playikng with the projector in a couple of days. I may even wait to figure it out until the meet. I suspect there may be a person or two attending that is/are wiser than I...

and... no bike.

Quote Originally Posted by allthatwhichis View Post
    She asked if there will be a place to cook or at least heat back up the lasagna?
    Not sure about that... I'll need to check with Reggie about it. Maybe you could work out something with the woman at the B&B.?.
    EDIT: We can store food in the fridge at the auditorium, and they also have a full size stove w/ an oven + a microwave that we can use.
    I have an issue or two with my projector. A hum in the galvos when I plug the green in and a flickering in the blue and green.
    Sounds like a ground loop to me. If you can't get it sorted out before SELEM, I'm sure we can have someone take a look at it there.

Adam
    Last edited by buffo; 08-02-2007 at 15:15.

The naughty smileys are gone.. along w/ associated posts.. as I'm sure this post will be. Did somebody hand over the spank wand.. or is S still here as a ghostly figure tidying up some smuck?
    (hehe)

>edit> sorry S, i know youre having a roughtime as of present..no DR intended.
    Last edited by steve-o; 07-14-2007 at 17:47.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by clandestiny View Post

mr allthatwhich- eat my dust- emotiocon king
    I still see em... I can't quote the smilies but I still see them... Wait till I get back to work Monday night... I think Spec likes smut.

Well I don't know how all you guys got so lucky. I've tried calling the bed and breakfast for several days now and just finally got in touch with them. And of course they are now sold out. Anyway, there's a Holiday Inn Express about 4 miles from the event. Here's a link: http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/ex/1/en/hotel/cnovr

David

Hehe- - yeah.

Only about a month to go y'all-- Everybody got their lasers up?
    (i know I dont yet) ..I I
    ............................\_/
    Last edited by steve-o; 07-16-2007 at 03:06.

Still working on my projector. I'm building a new table to mount everything on so I can get it to fit in the projector housing I bought from MechEng3. I received my replacement lasever blue unit, but I figured I'd get the new table built before I mounted it.

If I have time I might put together a RYG TTL table and hook it up to my old Alphalite just for shits and grins.

Sorry to hear you lost out on the B&B there David... (I told you to call them that afternoon!) Still, 4 miles away isn't all that far. You still planning to arrive Friday around noon?

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by Buffo View Post
    Sorry to hear you lost out on the B&B there David... (I told you to call them that afternoon!) Still, 4 miles away isn't all that far. You still planning to arrive Friday around noon?
    It might be closer to 3-4 in the afternoon, but not even sure about that yet. I'll let you guys know...

Smile

DZ;

OK... Give me a call on my cell phone when you get close. I'm hoping that Reggie will hang around a while on Friday so we can take a look at that dimmer for him. But if we don't have time we can always look at it on the weekend.

Maybe we can all have dinner that evening. Reggie says they've got a couple decent places to eat in town... I need to make a road trip up there and check everything out. Maybe this coming weekend; we'll see.

Adam

Red face

Damn, I feel bad, almost. I called, left a message, started to vacumme the floor and she called me before I got a room done.

Not to start any shit, but um... y'all see the boys across the pond have 14 people attending their gathering... we need to send marconi some noni juice or somethin... spec...