Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 25 Show Tapes (12 ADAT & 13 D.V. SVHS)

Default 25 Show Tapes (12 ADAT & 13 D.V. SVHS)

25 Shows .. Obsolete format(s)
    1/2 & 1/2 Digital Video via S-VHS.. and ADAT

Laserium -Dark side, Wall, Kandinski, Mercury Blues..
    (Also have Laserium in Digital Library for Choreographics (easily converted to ILDA) see other post..
    Mell Drum- U2, Dark Side, Doors, Grateful Dead, Eagles, Nine " Nails, Country, Ornaments Christmas Show, Monster Smash for Halloween.. Others.. Like In House wedding laser show (Yes, a famous person got married in our Planetarium with a LaserShow on New Years Eve!)

$200 OBO + ShippingClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170813_124843.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	2.30 MB 
ID:	52663
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170813_130408.jpg  

Interested in just the adat tapes.. how much would you let them go for?

150 plus you have to take the DV's

OK 100 if you also take DVs

I will think about this! Since I am not sure if these shows require any special optical tables.

Nope just scanners. My Laserium CS projector used midi control panel (sliders) to control beams and luminaries..
    I'll throw in a WORKING genuine Laserium Luminary motor/wheel/mount/bounce mirror combo .. I have a couple, as there were only 8 mirror pick-off mounts and effects were switched out often

PM sent check your messages

pm sent !!!!!!!!!
    Eric in New Orleans

Laser Warning

OK, Sorry, I need to step in here, guys.. I've sent a PM to the Op about this, already, but it has not yet been answered, and before this propagates any further, it MUST STOP DEAD IN ITS' TRACKS RIGHT NOW. This is ALL still very-much still Copywritten Show Content and Laserium IP - which is Still very-much under a vigourously active and protected ® - all under a Still very-much 'alive' Co. even if its' Founder is, sadly, no longer.

ALL of the Laserium Library, and This Show Content is NOT, and SHOULD NOT be 'For Sale' by ANYone other than Us, and, even then, it is ONLY-ever Leased under exclusive LICENSE. Part of the reason for this is to prevent the scenario where it gets 'copied' / resold 'out in the open' (ie: to the 'asian manufacturers', for example..) and then, kablam, it's out there, being shipped with every 'HappyMealjector', which cheapens it's value, uniqueness, and thouroughly Dishonors Laseriums' Founder..

...Second, is the Music Licenses granted to Laserium for those shows DO NOT permit 'resale' / distribution, like this, so.. In so selling (and anyone Buying..) is going up against those Record Co's, etc, and well.. We've all seen the level of 'humor' the RIAA has about this sort of thing, and I seriously doubt the OP, and anyone else down the line wishes to end up having the RIAA turn their * into a windsock, amirite?

..Additionally, I have very-recently taken on a Partner in helping me give post-Mothership-move Laserium a push to get it back up in the new Studios (though we've Done public shows, since then..) and help take it to the next level, and.. I can assure you, this Gentleman is an individual of considerable 'weight' in the industry, and maintains the bar very-high for anything he gets' involved in, and he will NOT be ok with this, and Will 'react' to this harshly, swiftly, and Legally, so.. I'd suggest this stop before he has to step in..

Appreciate that the 'intentions' may be innocent / free of any malice by the OP, but Sorry.. but I need to cap this Right Now - can't happen, sorry. It's One thing if we work out a License agreement, it's Totally another the way this is being done, and again, sorry, but the OP has No-such License, permission, agreement, etc, and I guarantee that if Ivan was still alive, He would consider this Theft and pirating, and would Not allow it. (nor he Could he, again, due to the nature and limits of the Music-Licenses we / those Shows were granted..)

Sorry, but these Sales Cannot conclude, (other than I have already offered to buy-back Everything, in totality, which is a Lot more 'gracious a reaction' than this effort will get from Anyone else...) and this, and any Other efforts to distribute, sell, copy, etc, Any Laserium® Show Content / IP or property (all of which this Is..) MUST STOP RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW, TODAY.

Thanks for understanding / cooperating..
    J
    Last edited by dsli_jon; 08-14-2017 at 11:04.
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Jon - That is pretty bold of you to accuse this guy of stealing shows without knowing the full back story. Granted I don't know it either but as many times as Laserium came and went I could totally see a path to obtain show tapes legally back in the day. Maybe we should respect this guy for holding onto content for this long instead of shit down his neck. He is trying to get this content back into other laserists hands not let it go to the dump and be lost forever.

Second it is also bold of you to try to be the white knight on this and get everything back to the proper owner when you have fucked over so many people on PL. Maybe this is karma. When your house is in order and good deeds are done then good things will come back to you, like old content. But since you have done very bad deeds to many of the people here maybe the pay back is having to watch your company shows go to other people.

Third (many of you will disagree with me but) who cares if old content floods the market. Its old content not new content. Patents run out for a reason and having old content available to everyone could be what inspires the next laserist to make new content.

Again I have no idea what the back story is on all of this content, but considering this guy is sticking his neck out in our community to get these shows into better hands should be commended. Separate your self from the business for a second and respect this guy as a person. AKA stop being a Horses ASS just because you want to hold up a contract that might be 30 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by dsli_jon View Post
    OK, Sorry, I need to step in here, guys.. I've sent a PM to the Op about this, already, but it has not yet been answered, and before this propagates any further, it MUST STOP DEAD IN ITS' TRACKS RIGHT NOW. This is ALL still very-much still Copywritten Show Content and Laserium IP - which is Still very-much under a vigourously active and protected ® - all under a Still very-much 'alive' Co. even if its' Founder is, sadly, no longer.

ALL of the Laserium Library, and This Show Content is NOT, and SHOULD NOT be 'For Sale' by ANYone other than Us, and, even then, it is ONLY-ever Leased under exclusive LICENSE. Part of the reason for this is to prevent the scenario where it gets 'copied' / resold 'out in the open' (ie: to the 'asian manufacturers', for example..) and then, kablam, it's out there, being shipped with every 'HappyMealjector', which cheapens it's value, uniqueness, and thouroughly Dishonors Laseriums' Founder..

...Second, is the Music Licenses granted to Laserium for those shows DO NOT permit 'resale' / distribution, like this, so.. In so selling (and anyone Buying..) is going up against those Record Co's, etc, and well.. We've all seen the level of 'humor' the RIAA has about this sort of thing, and I seriously doubt the OP, and anyone else down the line wishes to end up having the RIAA turn their * into a windsock, amirite?

..Additionally, I have very-recently taken on a Partner in helping me give post-Mothership-move Laserium a push to get it back up in the new Studios (though we've Done public shows, since then..) and help take it to the next level, and.. I can assure you, this Gentleman is an individual of considerable 'weight' in the industry, and maintains the bar very-high for anything he gets' involved in, and he will NOT be ok with this, and Will 'react' to this harshly, swiftly, and Legally, so.. I'd suggest this stop before he has to step in..

Appreciate that the 'intentions' may be innocent / free of any malice by the OP, but Sorry.. but I need to cap this Right Now - can't happen, sorry. It's One thing if we work out a License agreement, it's Totally another the way this is being done, and again, sorry, but the OP has No-such License, permission, agreement, etc, and I guarantee that if Ivan was still alive, He would consider this Theft and pirating, and would Not allow it. (nor he Could he, again, due to the nature and limits of the Music-Licenses we / those Shows were granted..)

Sorry, but these Sales Cannot conclude, (other than I have already offered to buy-back Everything, in totality, which is a Lot more 'gracious a reaction' than this effort will get from Anyone else...) and this, and any Other efforts to distribute, sell, copy, etc, Any Laserium® Show Content / IP or property (all of which this Is..) MUST STOP RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW, TODAY.

Thanks for understanding / cooperating..
    J
    Watching Lasers Since 1981