Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone in central florida?

Default Anyone in central florida?

New to this all... just received my Kvant ClubMax 2000 with Saturn scanners... Want to learn how to use this beast...

Yes, there are a few of us in central FL.

That is what I am talking about! Not many on here it seems when I look at members. They are all over the nation except here... I would love to meet up with enthusiasts that can show me around this laser.. as eventually I would like to rent out and get some more of them so I can play like you big boys! Currently just have 1 kvant club max 2k with saturn scanners.

Literally just got it day before yesterday. Been to the cloud and played with thise. Downloaded virtual dj free and the laser beat...

But want to know how to sync music up to these wonderful shows you all create.
    I am not talented so creating shows are out of my realm hehe..

AHA just saw your other post regarding your projector... I live in DeBary, but work at the Pangolin office in South Orlando area...
    Sincerely,
    Ryan Smith
    ScannerMAX Mechanical Engineer
    ryan {at} scannermax.com

I am down in Naples, FL

Yup.. you showed me the projector without the Saturn 1's.. You repair down there etc right? I think we talked about shows and logos etc... eh

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ljk View Post
    I am down in Naples, FL

Sweet! So there are at least a couple of Florida peeps here.

South Florida here

There are *lots* of PL members in Florida. So many, in fact, that we routinely host "Florida Laser Enthusiast's Meetings" (FLEMs) when we all need a laser fix and SELEM is too many months away.

In fact, we're kicking around ideas for another FLEM sometime this fall. Originally we were thinking about sometime in October, but now it's looking more like mid-to-late November will work better. Stay tuned to PL for more details as we get closer.

Adam

Yeah, for some reason Florida has a rather large number of laser freaks. North East Florida here.

LOL... Well I need to find some that are semi local so I can bring my laser and watch shows and drink some beer or scotch! =p

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    There are *lots* of PL members in Florida. So many, in fact, that we routinely host "Florida Laser Enthusiast's Meetings" (FLEMs) when we all need a laser fix and SELEM is too many months away.

In fact, we're kicking around ideas for another FLEM sometime this fall. Originally we were thinking about sometime in October, but now it's looking more like mid-to-late November will work better. Stay tuned to PL for more details as we get closer.

Adam
    Lets make it first week in dec after the FSU UF game. I am a photog for Florida State so I am gone every weekend lol.