Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ISO broken laptop batteries

The Voorhees Computing Center is the official name, the front door is on the end facing the library/down the hill:
    https://www.google.com/maps/place/Vo...!4d-73.6817186

Quote Originally Posted by singlemode View Post
    The Voorhees Computing Center is the official name, the front door is on the end facing the library/down the hill:
    https://www.google.com/maps/place/Vo...!4d-73.6817186
    Thanks man. I'm going to give them a call monday. If they still have that bin I'll pick up as many as they'll let me. I appreciate everyones valuable info! So glad I posted about it here.

Sorry to revive this thread guys but I'm looking again for 18650 batteries. I need at least 280 of them to build the battery for my ebike. I tried calling that college and left a message. I got a lady that replied and said they don't usually have any laptop batteries as their computers aren't laptops.
    If I can get away with $.50 or less per battery I'm in business. Not new of course but if there's a good source for these please let me know. Old laptop batteries and all kinds

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

get yourself a battery pack from a junked tesla.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Sorry to revive this thread guys but I'm looking again for 18650 batteries. I need at least 280 of them to build the battery for my ebike. I tried calling that college and left a message. I got a lady that replied and said they don't usually have any laptop batteries as their computers aren't laptops.
    If I can get away with $.50 or less per battery I'm in business. Not new of course but if there's a good source for these please let me know. Old laptop batteries and all kinds
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

lol I wish I could find one at the junk yard. That'd be more batteries than I would know what to do with!