Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pangolin laser quick show

Default Pangolin laser quick show

Laserworld PANGOLIN QuickShow laser software USB interface ILDA
    Comes with new box cd usb cable and interface
    This has had a repair as the usb knock a chip off the board when it failed so we purchased a new one after being told it couldn’t be repaired but once I looked at it and saw this it was a very easy fix and it had a new USB port put in I’ve tested this for a few nights now and no problems at all
    So as we have a new one need to sell this one to get some money back

Can you please supply the serial number from the FB3?

Quote Originally Posted by absolom7691 View Post
    Can you please supply the serial number from the FB3?

Hi I can but I’m not with it at the moment any reason why you want that info?

First off, welcome to our forum. With new users to the forum selling Pangolin wares, we like to verify with Pangolin that the products are legit (we do this with the S/N). We had several users on here get taken advantage of when they bought counterfeit FB3s. I know it may sound rude and I don't mean to imply that that's what you're doing but we're a close-knit community and we watch out for each other. Thank you and hopefully it doesn't come off as rude!

Quote Originally Posted by absolom7691 View Post
    First off, welcome to our forum. With new users to the forum selling Pangolin wares, we like to verify with Pangolin that the products are legit (we do this with the S/N). We had several users on here get taken advantage of when they bought counterfeit FB3s. I know it may sound rude and I don't mean to imply that that's what you're doing but we're a close-knit community and we watch out for each other. Thank you and hopefully it doesn't come off as rude!
    Oh I see can it be used to register or gain by someone else though if it’s real? (Which I’m sure it is)

And thank you for the welcome I was recomended this forum to sell it in by the company we brought the new one from

Quote Originally Posted by Lightjock View Post
    Oh I see can it be used to register or gain by someone else though if it’s real? (Which I’m sure it is)
    Nothing like that. All the buyer would do is just email Pangolin the S/N and ask if it's legit.

I sold an FB3 a while back and posted a pic of it with S/N visible so anyone could verify its authenticity:
    https://www.photonlexicon.com/forums...463-A-few-bits

Thank you I’ll post it later and some pics as it has now got a white socket as it’s been replace so it would look fake and dosnt come with the original usb as we used the one from this box when we got a new one so all I’ve done is use the new box and repair the old one and just used this box to sell the old

Yes as an employee of Pangolin I would highly recommend that NOBODY purchase this, until the S/N is posted publicly on this thread preferably with a picture.

USB port being replaced sounds suspect considering the counterfeit issues and that being one of the main ways to identify counterfeit.

Not attacking seller, just being safe, not sorry. Please post picture of the unit showing the repair. I will advise publicly if this is legit unit or not. Tired of the headaches here!

Note that PANGOLIN no longer offers any warranty of any sort on this unit with admission of modification!
    Sincerely,
    Ryan Smith
    ScannerMAX Mechanical Engineer
    ryan {at} scannermax.com

Quote Originally Posted by rns0504 View Post
    Yes as an employee of Pangolin I would highly recommend that NOBODY purchase this, until the S/N is posted publicly on this thread preferably with a picture.

USB port being replaced sounds suspect considering the counterfeit issues and that being one of the main ways to identify counterfeit.

Not attacking seller, just being safe, not sorry. Please post picture of the unit showing the repair. I will advise publicly if this is legit unit or not. Tired of the headaches here!

Note that PANGOLIN no longer offers any warranty of any sort on this unit with admission of modification!
    Totally understood
    is there a way to add pictures through my phone or do I need to be on a pc