Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Lasever

i think when i finally buy a bluey it'll probably be a cni.. ive been hearing alot of complaints about lever..
    as far as black anodized.. they do it at work here where I work but I might order some high temp header paint (automotive) and try a diy..(w/ etching primer 1st of course and alot of HD masking tape)
    <edit> talk to your loca automotive paint guy- say you want to flat-black some alum..
    Last edited by steve-o; 10-02-2007 at 16:32.

O.K., So, i've held off from posting this as long as I feel able. I wanted to give David a chance to respond to my many emails concerning my blue laser. Some considerable time ago I was promised that I would have a replacement within a week. Since then I have heard absolutely nothing despite emailing on a regaular basis asking David to keep in touch.

I have defended Lasever on may occasions and I never wanted to be placed in a situation where my patience was running thin with them - but here I am.

All I am asking for is to be kept informed, surely it's not too difficult to have a 'standard' email explaining their problems, but to just totally clam up is not really acceptable.

We've all spent a considerable amout of hard earned money on our various lasers from Lasever and I'm starting to feel that we deserve better than this. It would be nice to know just how many of us are 'suffering' with these problems.

I have a Chinese friend who may be able to at the very least ring them up and speak to someone. I've pretty much set myself a deadline of the end of October before I decide what further action to take.

If David is reading this forum surely it must have become apparent by now that his customers are becoming pretty hacked off by all this. I'm (for the most part) an incredibly tolerant person and I hate to add to people's problems. Good communication is the answer to many difficulties - surely that's not too much to ask - Is it?

Jem

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    ...surely that's not too much to ask - Is it?

Jem
    Amen... One shouldn't have to wait a month for a laser promised to you "within a week"...

I think david may have "left the forum"...

%*&@!?~+%$$* OK so does any one know of some place to get these lasers repaired? I need to do something. I guess Christmas will suffer heavily this year for me.
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

Geez, I hate to hear of all these problems. Even though I've gotten mine back its not the same size physically which was like a small kick in the teeth. With that, along with what you guys are having to go through, I don't think I will be buying any more Lasever units. Its sad really, they are so much more compact than other units. I've seen "Lasever" singed in here several times over the past few weeks with no posts of any kind. Thats one good thing about competition though, if they can't satisfy my needs I will go somewhere else, while telling several folks about it mine and your experiences with them!

I send my 2 lasers back sometimes. Otherwise I have a big problem, because I have not the money to buy new green and blue lasers :-( I contacted David 2 weeks ago and he answered me in a short time. so he is alive ;-)

But what should I do? I have no chance to repair it, and the green laser is maybe 6 month old and push out 50 mW from 300mW at the beginning. And I think it will go down to zero, when I do nothing.

I hope to get something back...

Best regards
    Karl Weber

I send david a message yesterday. I got a response today. So communication is still OK.

According to Dave/Aijii my Lasever blue is on my way to me. Yet didn't get a tracking number....
    I hired an Italian guy to do my wires. Now they look like spaghetti!

I dont have paypal and proud of it!!!!

Hi Mike,

sorry I will have the laser shipped this week.

David
    ----- Original Message -----
    To: sales
    Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 4:55 AM
    Subject: Re: Lasever: Blue, Green and Red lasers

This is what arrived in e-mail yesterday. Lets hope to see a laser soon. If so , after testing,trust can be rebuilt. David has done a lot to help out. I just hope I don't have to leave a bad report from all this. This is the last time I am going to try and remind him. From a company standpoint I know it has to be tough as well as from a customer/owner view. I will be waiting to see the outcome as he has sent other lasers out.
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich