Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Lasever

I kinda puzzled. All courier companies require your signature! If you're not home they will be back 2 more times. If you're not home they will keep your package @ their location until you'll go there and get it. They CAN'T just leave the package @ the door!! They post a note on your door that says "If you want our courier to leave package @ your door...sing here and there... and leave that note attached to the door"
    I hired an Italian guy to do my wires. Now they look like spaghetti!

Lightbulb

Not here. I have had all the major carriers leave items at my door step without a signature. It all depends on what options were chosen at the time of shipping. You can request signature confirmation but don't have to... Just a couple of weeks ago I sent my DV Camera back to best buy to get warrenty repairs. A week later I woke up to find a descrete little box by my front door. No paperwork, just my camera. UPS had dropped it off the night before, I just hadn't stepped outside for 18 hours...

Yeah shipping here kinda stinks. Even when you request a signature sometimes they don't bother getting one. I was waiting for a package to be delivered one day, check the website of the courier and it said delivered. I check the signature and it said "resceptionist"?!?! It was being delivered to my home address! I've had problem after problem with all the major couriers and amazingly, I've never had a problem with USPS.

Um yeh, they totally left this one at my door. UPS, FedEx and DHL have all been doing this to me lately. Thing is, my neighborhood is actually pretty safe to be in Charlotte city limits but none the less, I require people ship to me tracked and with signature required just because idiots exist no matter where you like

Because USPS is a government's company. Here in Canada working for Canada Post is VERY well payed full of benefits and retirement plans job! One you got there you set for life. Thats why people who work there are soo anal about their job. They do it right because if they fired....basically it's the same as committing suicide. Most of people in CP will work their entire life in there.
    I don't know if it's the same for USPS. I would think so. I've never had a problem with any couriers and the most anal are TNT and DHL. They are very new to Canadian market so they try to build a reputation. I live in rural suburban area (30 years ago only farmers fields were here) of a city with population less then 450.000. Maybe thats why couriers are more nice here.

Anyways. I put replacement lasever into my projector. Beam was about 2mm higher then before so I had to lift all my lasers up. Yesterday I finally did a show with 2 full color projectors.

Lightbulb

I thought USPS when private a while ago. I think they are the best for making sure they get a signature. UPS is the worst. I use USPS to ship, but when I buy from an online retailer I like to use FedEx. They seem to get it here faster.

Dr... Nice to hear the projector is up but, no pics from the shows? This is a review thread and we need pics in a review...

AND Now MY Green is dead for the same projector with blue lasever. I'm getting sick and tired of that. Green is from company called laserbtb.com.

Lightbulb

Sounds like you got bugs man... Need to tear that beast down to the foundation and build it back up.

No! it's a bad luck. My projector is build well. The problem is choosing right laser company. My CNIs never gave me any problems. The only problem is lasers which are not made by CNI.

And besides that laserbtb claimed that this laser will give 300mw.... ha yeah right IR included!. It was never 300mw since the beginning. I put it against my 200 CNI and oh man...CNI is twice as bright! I put it up against 100mw. And it's about the same brightness. Also this laser gave a very bad Jellybeaning.
    Since now there is only one company for me CNI. I refuse to buy anything but CNI. Lasever...hmm....we will see after a few months.

GOOD NEWS !!!!!!!

My Lasever Blue arrived back today

It'll be a few days before I can test it but hopefully this one will be o.k.

It's looks exactly the same model as the old one (LSR473U-200) so it should fit straight into the projector.

Jem