Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Lasever

That is good news mate....not only for you but also good news that David did come through for you in the end.
    Betcha cant wait to test it!

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by stanwax View Post
    That is good news mate....not only for you but also good news that David did come through for you in the end.
    Betcha cant wait to test it!

Rob
    You're right, I can't wait to test it and fit it into the projector. It'll be nice to have blue again

I've had another couple of additions to the 'family' recently. I got LivePRO and the SMS module and I won an Ebay auction for a 17" LCD touchscreen. Add that lot to the new Novation MIDI controller and it's now quite a nice setup

I just need some Gigs now ! Would you believe that my first gig to provide background effects for our local theatre has been cancelled - by me. I've just heard that I have to go into hospital on the day the show starts - Bugger!!

Ah well, that's life. Hopefully there will be more opportunities.

Cheers

Jem

Also good news for me. David send out my lasers! He was very fast! I think I send it back 3 weeks ago and now it is already on the way back to me!!!! I think when the lasers now are OK and work stable, Lasever is back in business for me :-)
    Will tell you how the lasers work, when they arrive next week!

Greetz

Talking

Hello to all.....I also have had a replacement sent to me. It is actually doing over spec after a 5 min warm up time. It doesn't blank fully...he is sending me instructions to handle this....a pot tweak. More testing results to come....and a pic or 2.
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

Sneak peek.....214mw of 473nm after 5 minutes.........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100_2376.JPG  

You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

Looks like Dave works his ass off to solve the problems. It's very very appreciated. I really hope he resolves all issues and restores his reputation!
    I hired an Italian guy to do my wires. Now they look like spaghetti!

got my lasers also back today! Thank you, David! i will test them this evening! I hope they work good now. I like the small laserheads!

regards

I'm also waiting for my Replacement Laser from Lasever.

Looks like Dave works his ass off to solve the problems.
    I don't trust the new ones 100%.
    My old 150mW DPSS worked for 6 Month without Problems, but then...

Now I ordered a 250mW CNI for the Main-Projektor.

If i get the Lasever back, i will put in in my 1. Satellite.
    We should talk again about Lasever in 6 Month.

Greetz
    Phoenix 3.0 Pro Plus / 3 x Phoenix Live Box/ 1 x RGB 1.x Watt /2 x RGY 500mW
    www.nohoe.de/gallerie
    over 3000 Pictures Online about my Hobby Laser and Lasermeetings

I hope the quality is ok..

I bought

50mW 473nm DPSS blue laser
    150mW 532nm DPSS green laser
    200mW 671nm DPSS red laser

All analogue and with power supply. I should be having a great time when it's all set up. I know they had troubles with blue in that past, that's all done with now right?

I am most likely selling my 50mW CNI 473nm, and 130mW 532nm, and 175mW 660nm soon....

I have a lasever 50mw blue. It was 70mw when I first got it. I measure it yesterday and it is <20mw and the beam shape looks kind of bad. I sent an email to Lasever yesterday. I will keep this thread posted of progress. When i bought the lasever I was given excellent service my David so I hope that the return/repair process goes smoothly. The warranty expires next month so I am glad I measure the output yesterday.