Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Lasever

How long does it take to hear from Lasever? I still haven't heard back from them after emailing them about my laser problems.

Lightbulb

That is a trick question... I have seen no communication from David for weeks, and then, once or twice a day for a week or two also. I would be persistant. I do think there is a holiday or something going on, but it may have been last week.

Hey Carm
    Where is Pflugerville, TX??
    I live in Check, VA ppppppppppphh!!
    UPS and USPS and FEDX and FEDPUSPSIPUPSUIOPSUIOUPS can still make it out here usually.. I'm being stupid now i know, but i like it..that way ..

edit-- I do hope y'all get your stuff, really, seriously.

edit2- hey Carm U need a good graphic logo-- i worked on a couple for U the other nite-- chek 'em out..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Spaghetti logo suggestion.bmp  

Last edited by steve-o; 10-06-2008 at 21:16.

When I bought my first 150mW Green DPSS a few years back, I went with Lasever. They were the best price wise and the products were excellent. The beam was exceptionally tight and I was very pleased. Even after many hours of use when it failed I sent it back and it was sorted no problemo. Customer service is great.

Yeah, I got a couple of Lasevers - the one in my projector that I bought from Mike (Mecheng3) and the other from a trade with Aaron (which I blew up oops )-- had/have really good beams. (both 532 greenies) But like U said --"a few years ago" .. I dont even know if Lasever is still in business anymore, or where.. weren't they originated in Texas?
    Carm- Nice new logo in your avitar-- still cant read the word Spaghetti really well though, might tighten it up a bit with some colour or darker letter outline... just a suggestion...

-edit-
    Speaking of avitars-- some girl had this one on another forum- I think it's the damn cutest avitar I've ever seen-- I fell in love-- (I know.. I need help..)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1FWP8qnuzAAEC44Qz7cr_CQ==_medium.jpg  

Last edited by steve-o; 10-07-2008 at 18:22.

I'll keep trying with the logo. I hate to waste time on it, though.

I still have not heard anything from Lasever after sending them two emails. At this point I am not very impressed with them as you can imagine.

Send a mail, ask for a quote, and they/he will reply within hours. So yes, they are there and willing to take your money at least.

They still owe me two greens, since almost a year now.

Stay away.

Bummer. We used to have a LE distributor or 2 here on PL as members I think, but I cant remember who it was. Maybe somebody will chime in who knows.

Lightbulb

You will probably have to make a scene, email and PM daily until you get a response. Make a new thread and post pictures, make claims that must be responded to. Getting a response if half the battle; getting your replacement shipped back will be the hard part.

I hope it doesn't come down to me having to make a scene to get a response. Does anyone speak Chinese who could call their phone number to see what is going on with them?
    Last edited by carmangary; 10-08-2008 at 09:35.