Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Lasever

Sounds like he's got multiple problems he's dealing with..

hehe, or he doesn't know what the problem is
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

yeah I was kinda thinkin' that too...

Anyway, just received my repaired 200mW green Lasever... Now, stabilize it after 5 minutes warmup at 340-360mW, not bad
    And always the same ultra-fast shipping from the factory (4 days including week-end from China to Switzerland ).

I just hope that this unit will last, I like it... I was even thinking to decrease pump diode power to ensure long life, is it a good idea?

Default Lasever found the reason of blue problems

Quote Originally Posted by steve-o View Post
    yeah I was kinda thinkin' that too...
    Appologize to all friends and customers for the problems our lasers brought you! Sorry for the delay to appologize! We find the reason already and set forth the solutions already. We will solve the problems happened to the blue lasers and green lasers. We have began to replace the fault lasers and will cover all soon.

The reason is on the sealling of the lasers, not only the quality of the crystals.

Lasever will stand behind their products. We have in the past, we do so now….and we plan to do so in the future !!!

Sincerely Yours,
    David Wu
    @Lasever Inc.
    Professional manufacturer for High Power DPSS and Diode Lasers.
    1~8W 638nm Red
    1~8W 520nm Green
    1~20W 445/465nm Blue
    3~10W RGB laser
    http://www.lasever.com/
    Email: sales@lasever.com

...Trust is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by da2001 View Post
    ...Trust is gone.
    What a stupid posting!

I would defy ANY company to have perfect products all the time. A company should be measured on how well they deal with their customers on the rare occasions when things do not quite go as well as they had hoped.

I am one of the people affected by the faulty Lasever units (are you?). So far David has made good on everything that he has said he will do to rectify the situation. That in my opinion is the sign of a good company.

I'm still waiting for my replacement blue, but David has promised me that I should have it within a couple of weeks - I have no reason to disbelieve him.

Lasever have always produced good units up until this hitch. He's not hidden his head in the sand and denied that there is a fault. No, he's actually admitted to everyone openly that there have been problems. I respect that and am sure that Lasever will in the future produce more good units at a reasonable price.

Rant over...

Jem

Ok. Ill correct my Post: MY trust is gone.
    My 200mW Blue Laser was for 4 Month at lasever for repair. I called Lasever more than 10 times and i send more than 20 eMails.
    No answers for my mails. They told me a several times that my laser on the way back to me. But that was not true.
    ~ 3 Weeks ago they send me the tracking id and the laser arrives some days later.
    i paid round about 170$ for shipping and tax to china.
    I think my trust where probably still there, if i had got some more information from my laser.

It`s the wrong way for a manufacture for let the clients stay in the dark.
    Last edited by da2001; 08-14-2007 at 10:17.

O.K., I guess an apology is in order here.

I thought you were mud slinging without justification. As you are one of the people affected by this problem you have every right to register your displeasure. I therefore retract my rant and openly apologise to you

If my laser doesn't get replaced I too will be pretty hacked off. However, up to this point David has always kept me informed and followed through on his promises.

Keeping customers informed about what's happening is always the best policy, even if the truth sometimes hurts. It seems as though there was a breakdown in communication in your case.

I hope your new laser is performing well. I'll let you know about mine when it arrives

Cheers

Jem

We have began to replace the fault lasers and will cover all soon.
    David,

Do you know which ones are at higher risk of failure via serial number or date of manufacture? I did have my blue replaced a few months ago for this issue and was just hoping that my new one is not prone to the same failure. I have to say that I have never had an issue with my green and it still puts out nearly double rated power and so far the new blue is still working great.

Regarding warranty repair experience with Lasever, when I sent my blue in for repair/replacement, I had a replacement in 10 days from the day I shipped my laser. I in no way expected such a quick turn around, I though for sure it would take 10 days to get there! I have to say I think Dave/Aijii of Lasershowparts are partly resposible for the quick service. I will go with them for any future purchases as they seem to have "connections"

David