Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Lasever

Thanx Dave. I just missed my blue too much.

I know the feeling
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

Any updates on the lasers? Have not seen a post in a few days now.......hope David has found out the problem and has plans to fix everyone up.......
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

I had a communication from David Wu late last week. He expects to be in a position to ship me a new laser within the next couple of weeks. As would be expected, he is keen to ensure that any potential problems are ironed out before despatching a new batch of lasers.

This is as frustrating for me as it is for anyone else. However, So far, I am relatively pleased with the way that Lasever have conducted themselves. I can appreciate that the problem with their lasers is not something that they planned or wanted to happen, it must be extremely frustrating for them as well as us. I am sure that they want to solve these problems and ensure that they don't happen again, this unfortunately has the potential to take some time.

I'm trying to be patient and see some of the problems from their side. A good reputation is very hard to attain, I feel sure that these problems will have cost them dearly. Clearly they are not going to antagonise customers just for the sake of it. Let's hope that we all get our lasers back soon and they are better than ever

Jem

I know we should give him more time... but I'm in my 5th week of waiting.^FF
    I hired an Italian guy to do my wires. Now they look like spaghetti!

Thumbs down

I too am on the waiting list......David said he would send a tracking # when he ships the replacemnet laser this week. I hope it is soon.......checking every day to find no message from him. I would think he would make a post here sometime to help things out a little as to not keep us in the dark.
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

Same, I will post more later but I should have had a tracking number 2 weeks ago, I got an update monday saying I would have tracking wednesday and I have nothing. Its a real shame

Quote Originally Posted by MechEng3 View Post
    I too am on the waiting list......David said he would send a tracking # when he ships the replacemnet laser this week. I hope it is soon.......checking every day to find no message from him. I would think he would make a post here sometime to help things out a little as to not keep us in the dark.

Arrrr. I'm getting my special ninja squad ready
    Just in case
    I hired an Italian guy to do my wires. Now they look like spaghetti!

Exclamation

Paging David Wu.......We are seeking explanation........Anyone going into that region in the near future? Maybe someone needs to drop by and check progress......[No reply + no posts + no laser x no laser shows]*7 = no fun - $
    Have to leave for work now.......maybe he will take time to let someone know something .........
    Question......are all BibO crystal sets hydroscopic? Sounds like it may be the problem from what I have studied. Seems the coating application could be arranged to seal up the entire crystal to avoid these typical problems. At least coat it with some epoxy sealant that would allow for thermal expansion. Then the optical cavity would not be criticaly effected by exterior contamination. If only I could get my hands on a crytals set......I think I would try my hand to get 473nm home-made. Looks as if I may have to.
    Last edited by MechEng3; 09-22-2007 at 03:01.

I hate hearing about these lasever problems you all are having, but I would LOVE to see a home-made blue being made