Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Lasever

Another thing that irritates me in the midst of this, I got a sales e-mail trying to sell me some of their line of lasers. errrrrrrr

Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 10:48 AM
    To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Subject: Lasever: Blue, Green and Red lasers

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are the leading manufacturer of mid-low power diode-pumped solid-state lasers. I am proud to introduce our DPSSL's and red laser modules to you:

(1) Blue 473nm DPSSL 10mW, 20mW, 50mW... to 200mW.
    (2)Green 532nm DPSSL 100mW, 150mW, 200mW, 300mW
    (3)Red 671nm DPSSL 100mW, 200mW, 400mW
    (4)Red laser modules 635nm or 650nm and 660nm 100mW, 200mw... to 1000mW

Our DPSSL's have good beam quality -small beam size and small divergence. The transverse mode is TEM00. The power is stable, no fluctuation or flash after 5minutes warm up. They are capable of Analog and TTL modulation. The 650nm 150mW and lower has also small round beam spot. The other red laser modules are not TEM00 mode, have no beam quality as good as that of DPSSL. We collimated them for smallest possible beam size and smallest possible divergence.

In this golden season, we are offering the lowest possible prices for all our lasers. Contact us to get the surprise first of all!
    Please feel free to contact me for the products information.
    Thanks

David Wu
    Sales Manager
    Lasever Inc.

www.lasever.com
    sales@lasever.com

4th Fl., 167 QiXin Road
    Jiangdong, Ningbo
    315051 P.R.China
    Tel: 0086-574-27851328
    Fax: 0086-574-27851329

News from Ajii/Dave.... Lasever started to deliver. And of cuz my laser wasn't in that first bunch.
    I hired an Italian guy to do my wires. Now they look like spaghetti!

Arrow

Man !!! That is good news. I hope I am one of the recipiants. May have to hold on and see what comes in...I would like to try my hand at a set of x/tals myself. Even if it was only 25 or 50 mw output. Any leads on a Bibo rock that is coated for the proper wavelengths......let me know.......without a $10k order up front.
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by dream beamz View Post
    Another thing that irritates me in the midst of this, I got a sales e-mail trying to sell me some of their line of lasers. errrrrrrr
    I seem to have gotten three of those all on the same day.

Cool

I got 4 of them - all identical - on the same day.

I guess Dave decided to spam everyone in his address book. Sigh. On top of all the other problems, the last thing he needs to do is piss off his customers with unsolicited e-mails! Sheesh.

Adam

Lightbulb

Yea, I actually gave up after the first return of my green. The replacement has been having slight problems since about a week after I got it back. For the cost of shipping it back it is not worth it after the first time. We need a US distributer... or just need to find a seller that will just go ahead and swap ther laser out...

Unhappy

I have way too much in shipping lasers.....probably enough to pay for a nice 400mw unit. I think we may be own our own with these now. Sadly...that is the feeling I get. Looks like I have to save a lot of $ for a 473 unit.
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

The difference between CNI and Lasever was about 500$. CNI was something like 2400$ and Lasever was $1900. I guess by the time this issue solved I'll be paying the same amount as for CNI. I'm giving Lasever one more week! My laser was shipped on August 15!! I hope all this time will be added to the warranty!
    I hired an Italian guy to do my wires. Now they look like spaghetti!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Laser View Post
    My laser was shipped on August 15!!
    Are you sure? My replacement got to me in four days... That is over a month ago. Canadian customs that bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Laser View Post
    The difference between CNI and Lasever was about 500$. CNI was something like 2400$ and Lasever was $1900. I guess by the time this issue solved I'll be paying the same amount as for CNI. I'm giving Lasever one more week! My laser was shipped on August 15!! I hope all this time will be added to the warranty!
    Are you able to make a visit? Just wondered. I hate that things are this way now. David has done a lot to get me parts and lasers really fast. I wish things were different. In the meantime......deciding what can be sold and done without to get blue.........
    Last edited by MechEng3; 09-23-2007 at 12:59.