Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Lasever

Hi Jem, thanks for your answer..

i wish it would be a single chase. if you read on laserfreak.net you will see, that a lot of people had the same comunication problems.

I just sent my over...will see whats gonna happened.

i doubt to take a red laser from viasho or lasever or cni

or there problems with lasever red?

Never heard of a problem with the red Lasever modules, as they are not DPSS.
    They are powerful and small, but the beam quality can be bad for the higher power...

Cool

George Mack (Dreambeamz) has a Lasever red 635 nm unit that is rated for 500 mw but is only making about 275 - 300 mw right now.

I haven't heard of any problems with their lower power red lasers though. (The 200 mw and below models.)

Movinghead:

How much red power do you need, and what wavelength are you looking for? Have you looked at the Maxyz modules that Marconi sells? I've got two of them, and they're quite nice - so long as you don't need a *lot* of red...

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by Buffo View Post
    George Mack (Dreambeamz) has a Lasever red 635 nm unit that is rated for 500 mw but is only making about 275 - 300 mw right now.

I haven't heard of any problems with their lower power red lasers though. (The 200 mw and below models.)

Movinghead:

How much red power do you need, and what wavelength are you looking for? Have you looked at the Maxyz modules that Marconi sells? I've got two of them, and they're quite nice - so long as you don't need a *lot* of red...

Adam
    i have look at the maxyz module but the 750mW version is not avaible at this time but maybe i take a medialas or so, i need to match it with a lot of green but need a nice red beam.

I have the 200mW model and have not had a problem with it at all. In fact, something kinda wierd, at FLEM it measured 210mW, at SELEM it measured 240mW. Not sure why there would be a jump in power but I sure hope it settles off before it does anything drastic. My only issue is the rise time, which is much lower than the other two lasers. I plan on fixing that by adding a delay circuit to the other two, just haven't got around to it yet.

3rd week and nothing so far. No response from Lasever nor Dave/Aijii from who I got it. Tried to send Dave/Aijii a few emails asking for update. Never got one back.

Cool

Send Dave a PM here on PhotonLexicon. He checks in quite frequently.

Adam

Opps,

I thought i had replied to you Alex... Anyway, still getting the runaround from Lasever,, will keep you posted..

David
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/