Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DutchLEM 2019: 8-10 February 2019

7 hours! Yikes! That's a long ferry ride...

But I didn't know it came with a cabin that had a shower and a toilet. So, yeah, spending 7 hours hanging out in what is basically a small hotel room (with a few trips to the bar or the restaurant) vs having to drive for several hours... I can see the appeal of the ferry now.

Adam

Buffo: if you (or Brad) or any other guys from the states ever want to visit my LEM, i can do what i normally do with the UK guys: i can pick you up at Schiphol Amsterdam Airport, drive you over to my place (40km so about 28 mls drive) and the next day we go to DutchLEM (100mls / 160 km). I supply good quality airbeds to everyone coming over so travel light (or bring a projector on the flight). Ofcourse i can bring you to airport again after the LEM. Or show you around a few days. Or bring you to our trainstation (25 minutes to Amsterdam, if you want to stay in our country a little longer and have a few days by yourself ?)

This offer stands for everyone that comes from abroad to DutchLEM. Saves you on the hotel/travel costs.
    In the past people from Lituania, Belgium and UK have used my offer and as far as i know , no complaints so far ?
    I didn't fail !
    I just found out 10,000 ways that didn't work.

Actually Dimitri, I do have a complaint - the place we went to for shawarma didn't have any beer!

The time before with tony i am sure they had cold beer!!!
    I didn't fail !
    I just found out 10,000 ways that didn't work.