Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Diodes and lens for lumia

Quote Originally Posted by kecked View Post
    405 if I can find a dichro to mix it in. If not knife it in.
    This is a semi-affordable optic for mixing 405nm with visible light. I have used it recently to great success.

-David
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

Thank you for that. That should work. But way pricey. Still duh. A low pass filter dichro. I can find that for cheaper I think.
    Last edited by kecked; 03-30-2018 at 16:43.

Well I was playing around with black cardboard and got the idea to hang it by a string like a diamond. Makes a nice art piece. Would use a motor to control it. Thinking about making different shapes and adding sides like for example a radiometer but different shapes. Maybe more sides. It is interesting how the display changes with angle.

Now spin it fast and you get a 3d shape effect. It is very cool. Still no yellow. Orange is easy but turn green up a hair and you have red and green but no yellow. I tried a ten turn pot and still can’t set yellow!

I also have to say 405 is amazing on blackcardboard. What a color. I love it. 470 is really nice too. It’s all nice. Starts to be a mess if you add too many colors in. Look# like crayon vomit.

Anyway the suspended shape this is well done I am sure but I just discoveeed it so it’s new to me.

Video when you get a chance. Yellow requires non aligned unfocused beams as I recall, but I am definitely not an expert.
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"