Thread: Free laser frame pack

Default Free laser frame pack

EDIT: Hey folks, I had to remove the link from this post due to an issue with some of the content. If you'd like a copy of this cue pack, email me at adam@x-laser.com and I'll send you the edited version.

Hello all and happy international laserist day.

It's been almost 2 years since I took over at X-Laser and the community here has been great to me. I really appreciate those of you who have helped me learn and grow as a laserist and business owner. I know that X-Laser wouldn't be doing as well as we are without the support of this community. Beyond that I've made many great friends through PL like Adam Burns, Brad, Hank, Frank, Chris, David, Aaron, and a hell of a lot more.
    It's a point of personal pride that I always try to give more than I take. As a thank you, I'd like to offer to you all a bunch of laser content free of charge. One problem with that, I'm an absolute shit artist.
    BUT we have some amazing artists here. Too many to name, but I've had the pleasure of working directly with guys like Anthony Garcia, Christopher Robin Short, John Ward, Michael Dunn, Pieterjan Ruysch and many more. Recently I commissioned some still frames from Pieterjan and Mike Dunn to build into our DMX based laser control system, Mercury. Both of them have given me permission to offer these frames free for usage to the community here.
    No "free with purchase", no "free if you sign up for our email list to spam you almost every day", just free as in beer. All we ask is that you credit the artist that created them and (where not in conflict) make a good faith attempt to credit X-Laser for the frame donation. These are free for private and commercial usage with artist credits. The artist credits are as follows:
    Pieterjan Ruysch
    Everest laser C.V.
    everest.pieter@gmail.com

Michael Dunn
    Firstlight Laser
    info@firstlight-laser.com
    http://www.firstlight-laser.com/

The 120+ files will be available in the files section of this group or they're currently available at the following link:
    [link removed]

The files consist of 60+ frames from Pieterjan with a holiday graphics focus, but there are some fun laserist themed images too, and 60 abstract building blocks from Mike Dunn that are absolutely amazing when combined with wave functions and oscillators.
    Thank you again for being so welcoming to me as part of this community, it's an honor to be able to give a little something back. I hope these frames are helpful to you, use them in good health.
    TL;DR: free shit. thank you for being you.
    Last edited by araugh; 03-27-2018 at 05:15.

VERY cool -
    Thank-you for sharing this with us!!
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

Thank you for sharing.

Thank you for the frame pack!

Many thanks!

Thank you very much...

Much thanks!
    ...Mike
    Runs with Lasers

Большое спасибо Вам. Я очень признателен. Удачи Вам в любых начинаниях!!