Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: question about laser diode protection

I can get from stanwax but only cuz I need drivers too. I’m just saying what the website says.

How does the response time factor in? Faster always seems better. I’m obviously missing something.

OK, maybe something changed.

Response time for Aixiz is usually fine in my experience, but I waited months for portions of a Lasorb order once. Pangolin response time for Lasorbs is good - usually on your doorstep within the week. Stanwax response time is good IME, but mail between the UK and the US isn't terribly speedy. Still faster regular post than China, Russia or Australia's though.
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

Stanwax is my go to. Never failed me. Just shipping time stinks. Not his fault. I only know the name axiz asa bad name. Not sure why but I remember something a long while back regarding safety. My other go to is Dave in Australia. Fix your website sir. I got the lovel driver off stanwax and I like them. Miss the flexmod dearly.

Need more drivers so prob going get the lasorb from him. Coming near 10 wavelength for the lumia...