Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KORE 2018, KORE Performance (27-45W!), ProLight&Sound Special Offer

Laser Warning KORE 2018, KORE Performance (27-45W!), ProLight&Sound Special Offer

Hello everybody!

We have some huge news.
    As most of you know, EVIL lasers is now a LIVE Lasersystems brand. This led to a lot of improvements!
    The KORE series is now available in a much better version than ever before.

KORE 2018 version - What's new you ask?
    Well, let's start with the KORE AIS. Since our interlock system became more and more sophisticated, there was no other way around than giving it an own name (so everyone becomes curious and asks about it).
    The KORE AIS is one of the most versatile, yet easy to use and safe interlock systems. Based on 3pin XLR cables (DMX or microphone, doesn't matter) you can go cable runs up to 4km in total. You can hook up lasers in any way possible,
    so either daisy-chain or parallel (using an XLR splitter). Our KORE e-stop boxes (with a brand new intelligent design) can be attached at any point in the network and there are multiple boxes possible (without defeating the interlock function).
    The e-stop box is powered by the KORE lasers themselves. One KORE can power up to 2 e-stop boxes, meaning 3x KORE laser projectors would allow up to 6 e-stop boxes at a time. There is a maximum e-stop box limit in one network though (10pcs. - but to be honest, who needs more than 10 e-stops on a show/installation? )
    The e-stop has a 5sec. activation delay (ready for FDA CDRH) and features indicator LEDs showing very useful information to the user.

Another improvement are the diode drivers. We're now using LIVE Lasersystems' ColorDrive high end drivers with integrated TEC drivers (those are able to heat up and cool down the laser modules, depending on the needs).
    ColorDrives are really fast. 200kHz are easily possible.

Due to a separate heating system, the KORE can be used at very low ambient temperature. Imagine a very windy day with -30°C (-22°F) - no problem for a KORE laser projector.
    The other way round: Temperatures up to 50°C/122°F (ambient) aren't any problem too. The fans are temperature controlled and most of the time, they won't start anyways since all the drivers became much more efficient.

The KORE has now 3 indicator LEDs on the back plate, showing very useful information on the projectors status (temperature, interlock signal, projector "health").

We now support FB4 integration. FB4 MAX can be integrated as an optional feature. And, yes - we use a Neutrik Ethercon connector for a safer connection "on the road".

If you're looking for more information on the above mentioned improvements, have a look at our new F.A.Q., explaining all features in a more detailed way: Click here!

Is there anything else new to LIVE Lasersystems and the EVIL lasers brand?
    Yes there is. The demand for higher powered lasers exceeded our expectations. The main goal? Keep the size and weight as small as possible and keep up the good beam specs.
    We've tested a lot of optics, calculated various heat distribution scenarios and came now to the point that we can say: The size stays the same, the beam specs too! The weight will increase a little bit though - well, there are still the laws of physics .
    What laser power we are talking about, you ask? There is now a "KORE Performance" series consisting of KORE 27P, KORE 33P, KORE 40P, KORE 45P (the number represents the laser power built in).

Size: still 250mm x 198mm x 320mm (W x H x L)
    Weight: max. 20kg

KORE 27 Performance:
    7W 638nm
    8W 520nm
    12W 450nm
    5x5mm (1/e²), <1.1mrad (full angle)
    EMS-8000 scanners
    19.550€ (-20% Discount: 15.640€)

KORE 33 Performance:
    8.5W 638nm
    10W 520nm
    15W 450nm
    5x5mm (1/e²), <1.1mrad (full angle)
    EMS-8000 scanners
    21.800€ (-20% Discount: 17.440€)

KORE 40 Performance:
    8.5W 638nm
    12W 520nm
    20W 450nm
    6x6mm (1/e²), <1.1mrad (full angle)
    EMS-8000 scanners with digital amp
    23.800€ (-20% Discount: 19.040€)

KORE 45 Performance:
    13W 638nm
    12W 520nm
    20W 450nm
    6x6mm (1/e²), <1.5mrad (full angle) (higher divergence, but much more red power)
    EMS-8000 scanners with digital amp
    28.500€ (-20% Discount: 22.800€)

There is a FB4 MAX (DMX&ILDA in/out) built in by default and the aperture window is now centered to the projector's housing. Everything else stays the same compared to our KORE 3-12. All available accessories are compatible to these new higher powered KORE projectors as well.
    More information can be found here: Click here!

And now the best: LIVE Lasersystems is known for not attending ProLight&Sound. Instead we offer everyone a huge discount on all(!) laser projectors.
    From this day on until the 26th of April we will offer a 20% discount on all KORE laser projectors (KORE 3-12, KORE 3-12 HD, KORE 27-45 Performance), a free Thon (by Thomann) flight case as well as free shipping (within EU, ask for special conditions if you're based outside the EU).

Hey nice to see you come back with new products!

I must say I'm already very happy with my actual Kore12 I got since several years, despite it's an old model and not even an HD (but still has a very good, uniform beam).
    Now those new versions seems top notch Keep up the good work!

Am I reading those prices right? 20,000? That’s opsl territory.

Quote Originally Posted by kecked View Post
    Am I reading those prices right? 20,000? That’s opsl territory.
    Wow, have you ever bought a OPSL, high power RGB projector? I guess not... Or please tell me your source ASAP so I can buy there

you don't get a OPSL RGB laser for 20K

Well, the "lower cost" you can get with a green OPSL module would be a Spectrum RGB 20W, which costs around 25k€ at lowest. Not that far indeed with Kore MRSP price, but with the PLS discount a Kore27 is almost 10k€ less expensive

Hello!
    Just to inform you about the prices for the other KORE Lasers :
    KORE 3 : 3.650€ (-20% Discount: 2.920€)
    KORE 5 : 3.800€ (-20% Discount: 3.040€)
    KORE 7 : 5.900€ (-20% Discount: 4.720€)
    KORE 12 : 8.200€ (-20% Discount : 6.560€)
    KORE 3 HD : 5.250€ (-20% Discount: 4.200€)
    KORE 7 HD : 7.650€ (-20% Discount: 6.120€)
    KORE 12 HD : 9.600€ (-20% Discount: 7.689€)

Best regards,
    Phillip

These lasers are awsome! I have three of them and will order some more

I had a look around the local university laser lab yesterday.
    They had a little coherent sapphire 488 nm blue. Never seen one before.
    That looked very well made. Only 50mw thou.
    Sorry if I am bit off topic.

Any other pics or video of them