Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: SELEM 2018 Sign-up Thread

yeah, its got the mercury in it, i'm still doing QS/ILDA, slowly will be migrating to mercury though.

Cool. I think Adam is planning to set up a few Mercury projectors and a desk or two so people can play with the system in the club. But just about everyone else will be running dedicated laser show software on a PC. (Well, except for the analog abstract guys of course!)

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    +1 for Adam Raugh being a great guy. He's super-helpful!
    Yeah, just don't let him get with range of your transport vehicle with a Dahl SMG.

Quote Originally Posted by HankLloydRight View Post
    Yeah, just don't let him get with range of your transport vehicle with a Dahl SMG.

Had to look that one up. Lol

Honestly, it was the Maliwan that did so much damage (being a fire weapon helped). Although he was equally likely to just toss a grenade at the vehicle when no one was looking...

Just think about how much time we wasted in that game WALKING to get to a catch-a-ride station to get a new car because "someone" blew up the ones we had parked outside! (But I'll admit that it was a ton of fun nonetheless...)

Adam

If we're being real here I should not be trusted with cars or firearms in video games or real life

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by araugh View Post
    If we're being real here I should not be trusted with cars or firearms in video games or real life
    i shouldn't be trusted with monkeys.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Ahh.. the good old days where we played once a week as opposed to once a year. (Oh and I bought that pre-sequel.)
    PM Sent...

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    Ahh.. the good old days where we played once a week as opposed to once a year. (Oh and I bought that pre-sequel.)
    I could carve out a few hours this weekend to be an inconvenient prick and awful friend to play with if you guys are down...

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

I could do Saturday afternoon/evening or perhaps early on Sunday. And chase you all around the map pretending like I know what I'm doing and throwing the occasional turret to help keep us all from being killed.
    PM Sent...