Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930
Results 291 to 299 of 299

Thread: SELEM 2018 Sign-up Thread

  1. #291
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kecked View Post
    Obviously he eats spaghetti!

    Classic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




    This is my favorite.

    Had no idea I was under surveillance. Thanks for providing the 2 Non-FaceBookers here access.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SELEM 2018 1.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	264.4 KB 
ID:	54456

  2. #292
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    582

    Default

    For lack of any better place to put this.. I know this has been a popular song for the 'Laser Artists of SELEM' (swamidog, Brad, etc).. but this is just too cool to not share:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHBcVlqpvZ8



    Just wait until they put freakin' lasers on their heads!

  3. #293
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HankLloydRight View Post
    For lack of any better place to put this.. I know this has been a popular song for the 'Laser Artists of SELEM' (swamidog, Brad, etc).. but this is just too cool to not share:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHBcVlqpvZ8



    Just wait until they put freakin' lasers on their heads!
    That is freakin awesome. Read some of the comments they are hysterical.

  4. #294
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    249

    Default

    Just a reminder,

    We gave out two certificates for free C506 with Mach DSP.

    I know one went to Neil (icecruncher) but I don't remember who the second one went to...

    Neil has already redeemed his with the upgrade option for a set of Saturn 1B and the order was fulfilled within about two weeks, but I haven't heard back from the other winner.

    The certificates expire December 31 (noted on certificate), so please reach out to me sooner than later so we can get this into production for you. I would hate for someone to miss out because they forgot / lost track of time / whatnot and miss the expiration date.

    Thanks!
    Sincerely,
    Ryan Smith
    ScannerMAX Mechanical Engineer
    ryan {at} scannermax.com

  5. #295
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rns0504 View Post
    Just a reminder,

    We gave out two certificates for free C506 with Mach DSP.

    I know one went to Neil (icecruncher) but I don't remember who the second one went to...

    Neil has already redeemed his with the upgrade option for a set of Saturn 1B and the order was fulfilled within about two weeks, but I haven't heard back from the other winner.

    The certificates expire December 31 (noted on certificate), so please reach out to me sooner than later so we can get this into production for you. I would hate for someone to miss out because they forgot / lost track of time / whatnot and miss the expiration date.

    Thanks!
    I don't remember a second one being given out. Just the one AFAIK.

    Adam would know for sure, as he did the give-a-way.

    Neil

  6. #296
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by icecruncher View Post
    I don't remember a second one being given out. Just the one AFAIK.

    Adam would know for sure, as he did the give-a-way.

    Neil
    Hey Neil,

    I gave out out at the "What's New At Pangolin" presentation and the other during the general door prize raffle.
    Thanks!
    Sincerely,
    Ryan Smith
    ScannerMAX Mechanical Engineer
    ryan {at} scannermax.com

  7. #297
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rns0504 View Post
    Hey Neil,

    I gave out out at the "What's New At Pangolin" presentation and the other during the general door prize raffle.
    Thanks!
    Thats why I didn't remember it

    I tried to make it but somehow missed where it was at.

  8. #298
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    2,147,488,599

    Default

    Neil won the set that was given out as a door prize. I don't remember who won the other set that was given out at the "What's new at Pangolin" presentation, as I had to leave the room early. (Power issue in the cafeteria due to the maintenance guy working on the hot water heater!)

    There were lots of people at the Pangolin presentation though - does anyone remember who won the second set of scanners?

    Adam

  9. #299
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    75

    Default

    I think Jeff (rgb-gas) may have got the set from the Pangolin presentation.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •