Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LSX new update released

swamidog is offline Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

i've seen a lot of false positives in the past. i usually just unblock and report.

Quote Originally Posted by lasermaster1977 View Post
    For some reason with the new release updates applied to my existing Laser Show Xpress apps folder, Malwarebytes is now tagging and blocking the new ReatTime.exe as a threat, specifically "MachineLearning/Anomolous.100%", so I have to tell Malwarebytes to not block it. It did not do this previously.

Any ideas?
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    i've seen a lot of false positives in the past. i usually just unblock and report.
    Thanks swamidog, that's all I could do as well.

I've just updated to the new version of LSX and I can't get any light out of the projector. (Maxwell still works, so the laptop/router/DAC are still functional.) The previous version worked fine (with an Etherdream DAC) on Windows 10. I believe that I'm still running the original v0.5.0 firmware on the DAC. When I previously tried to update the DAC firmware, the last version of LSX would not talk to it. Now, I don't even hear the shutter open on the projector. Anyone else have this problem? It would be nice to get precise system requirements (OS, DAC firmware, etc) for this new version. The annoying thing is that it seems like the new version took out the old version, so I can't use that anymore without doing a reinstall.

Swamidog? DrLava?

Hey Ron,

I suggest starting by flashing the ED to the latest firmware.

I知 sleeping right now, and traveling without my ED, but I値l be in the PL chat room tomorrow and i知 happy To work work you.

Quote Originally Posted by ronhip View Post
    I've just updated to the new version of LSX and I can't get any light out of the projector. (Maxwell still works, so the laptop/router/DAC are still functional.) The previous version worked fine (with an Etherdream DAC) on Windows 10. I believe that I'm still running the original v0.5.0 firmware on the DAC. When I previously tried to update the DAC firmware, the last version of LSX would not talk to it. Now, I don't even hear the shutter open on the projector. Anyone else have this problem? It would be nice to get precise system requirements (OS, DAC firmware, etc) for this new version. The annoying thing is that it seems like the new version took out the old version, so I can't use that anymore without doing a reinstall.

Swamidog? DrLava?

Good to hear from you. Hope the little ones are doing well. Guess not so litttle now.

Default Mysteriously working again

Swamidog,

I remembered having etherdream.dll issues previously, so I tried swapping the new one out for the old (and much smaller!) version.

That did not fix it, and it destabilized LSX. I replaced it with the shipped version so everything was back to the updated versions.

It started working!

MAGIC!

Thanks for your reply. It's always nice knowing there are people willing to help out there.

Ron

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    Hey Ron,

I suggest starting by flashing the ED to the latest firmware.

I知 sleeping right now, and traveling without my ED, but I値l be in the PL chat room tomorrow and i知 happy To work work you.

that's fantastic news.

i'm always happy to help out. i think you've still got my email, feel free to shoot me a message if you get stuck.

c.

Quote Originally Posted by ronhip View Post
    Swamidog,

I remembered having etherdream.dll issues previously, so I tried swapping the new one out for the old (and much smaller!) version.

That did not fix it, and it destabilized LSX. I replaced it with the shipped version so everything was back to the updated versions.

It started working!

MAGIC!

Thanks for your reply. It's always nice knowing there are people willing to help out there.

Ron
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Quote Originally Posted by drlava View Post
    Hi everyone, it's been a long time since my last post. It's good to see most old friends still here, although a few appear to not post anymore.

I want to let everyone know that there is a new LSX update available: 20180416. This is available at your update download link that was emailed for your order. Contact me if you cannot find it.
    Andrew... I DID contact you. Within a few minutes of this post. It's been more than a couple of weeks at this point. Could you please follow up so I can get the update. Thanks!
    PM Sent...

Hello, PM Sent!
    for fastest responses, please contact by email.

Quote Originally Posted by drlava View Post
    Hello, PM Sent!
    for fastest responses, please contact by email.
    I am 2 years late for the update lol.
    But I sent you an e-mail Andrew. I also lost my setup files (though I still have my activation file, LSX and ILD SOS installed. I may need it for a reinstall).
    Can you help me? Thanks!