Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LSX new update released

I am regrettably, also two years behind... anyone know where the latest latest update is?

The newest update had issues. I had to rollback. If you don’t need the update stay where you are.

Quote Originally Posted by kecked View Post
    The newest update had issues. I had to rollback. If you don’t need the update stay where you are.
    That looks troublesome. The version I'm using (20130401) is working great, so I'll stick with it.

Default need help (usb dongle lost)

I unfortunately lost my usb dongle and it is out of stock on the innolasers.com site, so I can no longer use LSX (LSX_Update_20190617 version).
    Someone can help me ?
    I am under Windows 10 and I also need the drivers for my Multibus Basic.
    thank you so much

Default Is lsx viable in windows 10?

I've got the LSX Pro version, used it on my Win7 PC, hadn't ever tried it on my Win10 Pro until today. It won't work, doesn't recognize license file either. Is there an certain incantation I'm not using?

swamidog is offline Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by lasermaster1977 View Post
    I've got the LSX Pro version, used it on my Win7 PC, hadn't ever tried it on my Win10 Pro until today. It won't work, doesn't recognize license file either. Is there an certain incantation I'm not using?
    i have no problems with it under win10.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    i have no problems with it under win10.
    Thanks Chris, yes one other person confirmed they too had no issues. So my previous licensed install was not on my current Win10 CPU computer, but an older Win10 CPU not Win7. Realtime opens but doesn't recognize my .lic file in the app folder for some reason, not sure why, so I ordered a dongle from Innolasers. It has easily been 4 years since I last used, so maybe the license was device specific. Any other ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by lasermaster1977 View Post
    Thanks Chris, yes one other person confirmed they too had no issues. So my previous licensed install was not on my current Win10 CPU computer, but an older Win10 CPU not Win7. Realtime opens but doesn't recognize my .lic file in the app folder for some reason, not sure why, so I ordered a dongle from Innolasers. It has easily been 4 years since I last used, so maybe the license was device specific. Any other ideas?
    It's pretty simple, If you don't have a dongle which supports moving between computers, you'll need to activate LSX on your new computer. I've PMed you the innolasers contact info.

Quote Originally Posted by drlava View Post
    It's pretty simple, If you don't have a dongle which supports moving between computers, you'll need to activate LSX on your new computer. I've PMed you the innolasers contact info.
    Thanks for both your responses. New activation received and LSX is now working, dongle is on its way as well.

Update Jan 5, 2023: Dongle received although I've not had time to test it yet.
    Last edited by lasermaster1977; 01-05-2023 at 14:44.