Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: File problem

My momentum is too precisely determined :S

Can you find a way to change the palette in iShow? You'll have to set the program so it uses the 64 colour palette (looks like this: https://www.photonlexicon.com/forums...1407929413.png) instead of the 256 colour one (https://www.photonlexicon.com/forums...2&d=1407929413)

I don't own iShow so I can't help.

If you can't find the settings, I'll show you how to do it in IldaViewer. Quite a simple fix, but an extra step, and you'll need to go through the headache that is IldaViewer.

I was unable to find settings for 64 colors in iShow. I'll have to try with IldaViewer. Where can I download IldaViewer?

Ready. I found and downloaded IldaViewer. I will try to convert the files to it.

How do I choose a conversion palette? There are three varieties. When I start to convert it, it saves the files in SCN format

My momentum is too precisely determined :S

Opened IldaViewer again for the first time in, what, a year? and noticed the fix isn't really straightforward, so I made a video tutorial. See this post: https://www.photonlexicon.com/forums...061#post344061
    (I also like to show off its abilities - the program itself is clunky and badly written but I still believe in the concept)

Also, I polished the program a bit (read: hid the features that aren't finished) and uploaded a new version. I don't know what version you have downloaded but the version that got the most downloads had an embarrassing bug in its file export section... You'd better redownload it from the first post in that topic (I updated the links).

EDIT: I noticed there's an error in the video. Here's the steps required to do the fix:

* Drag and drop the file "256 ilda.png" into the Palette Editor
    * Load in the faulty Ilda frame. If the palette that was used in creating the frame is active in Palette editor, it will automatically use the correct colours. If not, select the correct palette and click Recolour Frames
    * In the Palette Editor, select the default 64Ilda.png palette (I skipped this step in the tutorial)
    * In Sequence Editor, select all frames and click Fit RGB to Palette
    * In Export to File, export as format 0, don't include palette
    Last edited by colouredmirrorball; 05-13-2018 at 12:58.

Thanks for the help