Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 565nm/575nm yellow laser

Any one get their laser yet?

No, only got excuses...

I got one!
    It was a replacement for a failing 565nm unit. Dropped from 19mw new to 4-5mw. Probably around 1.5-2 hours combined running time!
    Still waiting for the other 2 575's ordered in June. The one I just got is only doing 12mw though.
    I wrote about it and posted some pics at LPF. Page 42

https://laserpointerforums.com/f40/5...102893-42.html

I just saw the 9/7 update. Thank you for the update freeman. I will continue to wait and stop complaining. I feel like a child handed a toy and then told to give it back. My original has also dropped to a few mw but it still works a little.

Default Nothing but lame excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by kecked View Post
    I just saw the 9/7 update. Thank you for the update freeman. I will continue to wait and stop complaining. I feel like a child handed a toy and then told to give it back. My original has also dropped to a few mw but it still works a little.
    ++++++

I cannot say for sure that would be more or less unhappy with having gotten my lasers and had total or partial fails..or got nothing but excuses and lies. nor can I say that I would or would not be ignoring my fellow forum members or coming to thier defence.. (aka 'having your back')-- who should get helped next -IF I knew that I would get helped IF I had bought 10 pcs> - a guy WITH one(s) that has/have lost some or all power.Or the members still waitingfor ANY laser.. No offence meant but.... Must I buy a PJ from OPT just to get my yellow/orange labs paid for many months ago.

BTW Spec= the tyng gltch is asbad as ever.
    BEYOND-FB3/APC40Mamba Black(clone & currently on loan) 2X 5paghetti & 2 I-Show 2X KGB 1000mW 532 DT40K (pair)XFX 1300 RGB full color RGB 30K DIY 3.5WRGB work in progress et al..assorted ttl chi-jectors--LOTS of LUMIA DIY pjs-