Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 565nm/575nm yellow laser

Laser Warning 565nm/575nm yellow laser

Dear all laerists,

The company would like to make an official statement, get the failed 565nm/575nm lasers for the time being.
    And because of no available delivery for a long time frame, some orders placed even in May but just not receiving the lasers, so now we'd like to make refunds for all people.
    Can you please email me your payment transaction to my email add fb@optlaser.com ?
    We would like now to make refunds step by sep. Some people have got the money back.

Thank you all for together with us waiting for this development.

All the best
    Freeman.

Hello guys, a news must to share with you all. And beg for your understanding and a little bit more patience for waiting the orders' shipping.
    I lately get flood msgs of request on the delivery. To all the friends who have paid, I NEED YOU TO READ THE UPDATE AS BELOW.

We have been always informed from our partner that they are unable to reach a quality assured crystal for this laser. It happened several times that the laser always get failure of output steadily.
    That the reason they do not transfer the crystal for us to do assembly procedures. So there's no a single finished module at my end now. They told us might be able to carry out before next weekend(beginning of July). But not give the certain words. In certain, we have always kept pushing them to move by quick.

Maybe I should not have posted this news so early. As the issue we seen now the delivery date is not undertaking well. I do apoligize again.
    May you give us a little more time, and if you know anybody or your friends on our PLF, please kindly let them know this delay, epecially to those who already paid for orders.

cry cry cry<_:
    Thank you!
    Freeman.

People can obtain the yellow color laser by matching well the red and green combined, because the truly single wavelength of yellow laser has been at high cost for a long time.
    It's the time to break now, here we go a single chip of 565nm/575nm truly yellow only laser, carried out, but a pity that power range only 25-30mW for now.
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xZ...12y0ww8_k9wB0l

Anybody get interested, just shoot message for inquiry offers.

I will make a clarification here:
    To avoid flood confused messages on the laser--

1. 565nm individual wavelength which closes to orange; 575nm another individual, better yellow laser wavelength. Both available.

2. Both, we checked already, show that power loss a lot from original diode 30mW. You will get only 17mW to 25mW(max) in the end.
    Here with some pics of the lasers hit powermeter checking.
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1a1...i-rynci3GXHUsM
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ts...KaAbIRc2KsH3wC
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Pj...K8gQYYiqp2K0IN
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ex...rpO81KGp6cRdHI

4. Suggested TTL modulated on the laser, cuz analogue may lossly a bit more to use the laser efficency.

If you would think these final output still meet any of your applications, then message detailed demands, ,,qty, delivery add, etc.

Will carry higher power 300mW or 500mW, but still in searching, not available at the moment.

Cheers.

Cheers.

Updates:
    Dear all friends,

In regarding the 565nm/575nm lasers, I do not have the other solutions to get your orders shipped but apologize for the time being. It's been 2-3 months passed, we Optlaser also still do not get a perfect crystal for the both wavelengths. We did manage to ship out some units at the very beginning when the fist thread posted, but we have been also 'suffering' a long time to get the failure/ bad news given from our upstream partner who promised to provide us the crystal.
    2 weeks ago, it seems like something good is coming, and i was so excited to let you guys know there would be 5 units available soon. But yet, we got the failure crystals still. The laser modules revealed to be very weak or even dead when finished assembly and put on test shelf for only 7-8h testing.
    The partner may have been researching to work out a perfect chip for yrs. And we got some nice pieces for the first time we managed to ship, but don't know either why always got bad news since we shipped only once.

To you all who already placed the orders but now want the money back, then please PM me or shoot email. I'll try to ask our accounting to make the refunds step by step. That's a disappointed news, but i'm almost out of patient as you guys. But if you would like to share your kindness yet, then please wait with me and just treat these money as your investment on this development, cuz we have to pay that partner also and they already got our payments. For us, it's been a lose business, we had took such a long time to work with them but got not much returns. I did not mean to ignore all your request that you want your orders to be shipped, but just might have missed some mesages or eamails for some time of frame, cuz i truly received so many requests in the past months. PS: please do not ask the other young cs guys on the OPT sites such as on the Alibaba, they can help nothing either but confused what happened to the lasers we're discussing on the PLF here.
    Thanks you all. Our management has always keep the partner to move by quick by whatever they can to give us the perfect chips, and i will do to keep them rushed also as always.

Freeman.
    E: fb@optlaser.com
    Last edited by MagicL520; 11-26-2018 at 23:31. Reason: Updates for delivery
    With all the best,
    Bill Freeman.
    E-mail: fb@optlaser.com

https://www.facebook.com/520Lasershow

OK I'll bite. How much?

Second question how is the modulation? Typically DPSS suffer from poor modulation.
    Watching Lasers Since 1981

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyRobot View Post
    OK I'll bite. How much?

Second question how is the modulation? Typically DPSS suffer from poor modulation.
    Actually I preferred to quote for private. But now questions up, it's fine to open. Currently pricing for 30mW 575nm is at US$30.00.
    Analogue modulated is available, seems this modulation would be more efficiently use the laser.
    Having truly demands, please message only for complete quote.
    With all the best,
    Bill Freeman.
    E-mail: fb@optlaser.com

https://www.facebook.com/520Lasershow

Do you have both 565nm and 575nm diodes or is that the range for a single diode?

PM sent

-David
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

PM sent -

Salty
    Watching Lasers Since 1981

Pm sent. Kecked

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

PM sent as well.
    PM Sent...

PM Sent. Interested in getting a few of these.

Any idea of when you will have the 300-500mw versions? Weeks? Months?

Thanks!
    Eric in New Orleans

I just want to follow this thread...
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001