Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 565nm/575nm yellow laser

Following this thread too!

I am interested in one of the 575nm lasers. Will send a PM.

Default Higher power 565 and 575nm

Quote Originally Posted by djeric68 View Post
    PM Sent. Interested in getting a few of these.

Any idea of when you will have the 300-500mw versions? Weeks? Months?

Thanks!
    Hi if you are interested in higher power laser modules I do have some 565 and 575nm.
    They are coming in on the laser power meter at around 45-55mw. They will peak at 60mW+

I am also interested in the 300 mw or higher output power units.
    Glowing green eyes is a camera photoflash reflection.

I am looking forward to my 575nm laser to ship sometime today. I am far more active on LPF and Dr.Laser over there has received two of these. One he has done a teardown of to show what is going on inside. This seems to be a great deal to come along at the same time as all the new Sharp direct diode wavelengths. I have been binning these by wavelengths for months. Ever since the release of the 473nm to 478nm diodes and the most recent 486nm to 492nm wavelengths.

-Paul

Well, I ordered three of these after I was told he would ship the 575 nm modules in a week, paid, the next day I get an email he can't fill my order and is a month out on getting more, but had one each 565 and one each 575 in stock, I asked him to go ahead and send those, now silence after two days

Quote Originally Posted by Laser57 View Post
    Well, I ordered three of these after I was told he would ship the 575 nm modules in a week, paid, the next day I get an email he can't fill my order and is a month out on getting more, but had one each 565 and one each 575 in stock, I asked him to go ahead and send those, now silence after two days
    Hi
    You did contact me but I am not the person your ordered from. You most likely bought it from OPT LASER (user: MagicL520). You contacted me (laserkid21) which is LaserLandAustralia.
    Last edited by laserkid21; 05-22-2018 at 18:36.

@ Laser57 I also ordered from Shenzhen Opt Laser Tech for one 575nm laser and driver. I paid on Thursday and was starting to get concerned about it going out. They ship using DHL and if you gave them your email they will contact you there. You also need to give them your phone number as DHL needs it to ship. Mine is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. I have seen photos and spectrometer printouts of these and I couldn't be more excited to get this laser for $30.00 plus shipping.

Laserkid, you are correct, I should have made it clear I was referring to MagicL520 (I ordered through PM here, not his web site, paid directly to his PayPal). I did order from you too, you shipped to me already

imagineP: Nothing can ship to me through DHL, I'm on a military base over seas, it must go through regular mail. I just don't like being told go ahead and send the money and he will ship at least two units to me next week, then the next day, sorry, got your money but out of stock, AFTER payment sent. Could just be an oversight, but I'm wondering. I might request a refund and since he isn't answering my PM's now I decided to post this to let others know, don't send your money until he says he has stock, not that it matters, he told me he did and then when money received, no stock! This is kinda a biotch move, I know, but really dude.
    Last edited by Laser57; 05-22-2018 at 19:18.

Quote Originally Posted by Laser57 View Post
    Laserkid, you are correct, I should have made it clear I was referring to MagicL520 (I ordered through PM here, not his web site, paid directly to his PayPal). I did order from you too, you shipped to me already

imagineP: Nothing can ship to me through DHL, I'm on a military base over seas, it must go through regular mail. I just don't like being told go ahead and send the money and he will ship at least two units to me next week, then the next day, sorry, got your money but out of stock, AFTER payment sent. Could just be an oversight, but I'm wondering. I might request a refund and since he isn't answering my PM's now I decided to post this to let others know, don't send your money until he says he has stock, not that it matters, he told me he did and then when money received, no stock! This is kinda a biotch move, I know, but really dude.
    For all the orders that I sent the tracking were uploaded to PayPal order eBay depending on how the order was placed. And a notification should have been set it with the shipping details and tracking information.